Goner

Sorry if there are ny grammer or typing mistakes, I didn't check, not that I ever do lol but yeah sorry

English is not my native language if you haven't figured that one out lolz.

The following days went by in a similar fashion. In which we watched movies, played games, went snowboarding or on walks through the snow.

We soon found ourselves preparing for Christmas Eve. I helped regina with a bit of dinner preparation before going upstairs to take a shower.

"I'm gonna shower" I announced to Timothee who was sat on our bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up and nodded.

I crossed my arms and smirked at him waiting for him to realise. He stared at me in confusion for a few more seconds before his eyes widened in realisation and he shot up from the bed "coming" he muttered and I smiled turning towards the door "thought so".

"My whole body hurts from snowboarding" I mumbled as we were stood under the hot stream of water. "I think they hurt from falling, not the snowboarding itself" Timtohee grinned and I rolled my eyes.

He placed a kiss on my lips and turned me around so my back was facing him. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started massaging my muscles. I let out a sigh at the feeling and let my head drop down and closed my eyes as I let him do his thing.

The tension between us was big, we hadn't been able to do much while we were here while our libido was strong ever since that first night we spend together.

And so whenever we did get the chance, we took it. Like right now in the shower. When Timothee was done massaging my muscles and making my shoulders relax I decided to thank him by making him relax, in a different way.

There was a knock on the door as I had my hands wrapped around him and our lips attached. We broke apart and I stared at him. "Andrea! Have you seen Timothee?" I heard Regina ask from the other side of the door and my hand stilled as Timothee and I stared at one another in panic.

"Shit, what do I say?" I asked "I don't know either, just say you don't know where I am" he whispered.  "I haven't seen him since I left for the shower" I answered hoping she would take that as an answer and leave so we could finish what we started.

"And where was he then?" She asked and Timothee groaned putting his head on my shoulder, I chuckled softly and squeezed him making his hips jerk and him bite down on his lip.

"He was in our room, maybe he's still there?" I answered and waited for a reply. "I already checked he isn't in there, weird well he'll come 'round soon enough"  and with that Gina walked away and Timothee let out a loud groan.

"Always in the goddamn shower" he muttered.

I put a pout on my lips and cooed "poor boy" he shook his head in disbelief utterly annoyed that we had gotten interrupted and I couldn't blame him. "Better start thinking of an alibi, pretty boy" I mumbled before I let myself drop to my knees and made it up to him.

Timothee

When I was dressed after the shower I rushed into Liam's room. "When my mom asks where I was and I say I was in your room just roll with it" I hurriedly asked making Liam look at me in confusion but he shrugged muttering an 'okay' and didn't ask any further questions.

I let out a sigh of relief and nodded at him before leaving the room. Andy was in Pauline's room as the girls had promised to do their hair and makeup together.

We all decided to go fancy for Christmas Eve dinner. Mom had spend the whole day in the kitchen with Kim. Andy and I helped from time to time as they made a masterpiece of a dinner for us.