i'm more than my body

enjoy the good part while it lasts

"what do you want to do today mon cheri" Timothee asked laying with his head on my stomach as we lounged around in the garden. It was our last full day here and we would be flying back home tomorrow.

"I just wanna stay like this maybe swim for a bit to cool off" I suggested.

"sounds like a plan" Timothee grinned leaning up to peck my lips before settling down on my stomach again, listening to the music we were playing.

"alright Loves, I'm going now, I think I'll be back after dinner so you have the house for yourselves," Cora said standing on the porch all dressed up and ready to enjoy her afternoon with her friends.

"Have fun Nan" Timothee called out.

"toi aussi mon petit soleil" Cora said her goodbyes. Timothee and I got up from the lounge chair soon after to dress down to our swimming trunks and bikini and jump into the pool.

I swam over to the edge of the pool and looked out over the beach and the sea, I still wasn't over the view. I could feel the water moving around me as Timothee swam over to wrap his arms around me from behind.

"hi there" he whispered in my ear before he started kissing my neck, I leaned back against the touch.

His hands travelled down my body stopping at the edge of my bikini bottoms "may I?" he asked, he always asked, he found consent important.

"you may" I answered and his hands slipped into my panty. I gasped and leaned my back against him when he started touching me.

"lean forward for me mon amour" I did as told and braced myself on the edge of the swimming pool. One of Timmy's hands between my legs the other moving up my back to the clasp of my top.

"what if people see me?" I asked.

Timothee leaned forward so his head was next to mine. "look around, do you see anyone out there that could see us?".

I looked out, there was no one on the beach directly below and there was only one small fisher boat out on sea but it was so far away you would only be able to see us if you had those big ass safari camera lenses. "point made" I nodded turning my head to kiss Timothee while he unclipped my top and helped me take it off.

-----

We were home for three days and then it all went to shit.

I answered my phone when Norah called thinking she was just looking for a chat. "Andy honey, don't open any social media and don't turn on your TV, me and Lau are on our way"

I was stunned at her words "uhm excuse me what the fuck?"

"Sorry if we're scaring you but something happened, is Timothee with you? what are you doing?" Lauren asked.

"uhm no he's getting groceries and I'm working on sketches for an upcoming project, Lauren what is going on?" they were freaking me out now.

Lauren started to speak but I didn't listen because at the same time, the elevator opened and Timothee walked in looking as distressed as Norah and Lauren had sounded.

"Timothee what's going on, I have Norah and Lauren on the phone and they're really freaking me out" My phone was shaking in my hand as possibilities of what could've happened ran through my mind.

Without a word, Timothee reached out for the phone "Hey it's Timothee... yes she's with me now... okay see you in a bit" I could only hear his side of the conversation before he hung up.

"Timmy, please tell me what happened" I pleaded.

"a video and pictures got leaked, Andy I'm so sorry" he started vaguely.