Have mercy on my heart

The next day was spend lounging around the house, the snow was falling harshly outside so we collectively decided to stay in. Liam, pauline, Timothee and I found ourselves in the basement with Esme and Gabi. Where there was a big tv and a huge comfortable couch on which we all laid cuddled up to watch christmas movies.

Timothee laid in the corner of the couch with me next to him and Esme cuddled into my side. Besides Esme laid Gabi who was cuddled up to liam's side who sat besides pauline who was half asleep against the arm rest.

Timothee was also half asleep and so were the little girls, Liam and I were the only ones fully awake. Timothee had snuggled up into my side and was falling asleep laying on my chest.

Not even 10 minutes later they had all fallen asleep. I smiled down at Timothee as I scratched his scalp which I had been doing since the start of home alone 2 and was part of the reason he had fallen asleep.

"You're such a goner" Liam whispered. I turned to him and acted oblivious "what?" I asked and he smiled shaking his head. "You know I'm not blind, you might be able to fool dad, but mom and I can see it".

"See what?" I asked because I wanted to know what he saw, well I knew what he saw, I just wanted to hear it, to have it confirmed, that it wasn't in my head, that this was real.

"That you're absolutely and completely in love with him"

I just shrugged and turnde back to the movie, I didn't want to confirm it, that would make it too real.

Liam didn't say anything more about it and let the topic go. I shot a look at the clock and saw it was 3 in the afternoon. "Wanna go check if we have enough ingredients to bake cookies I think the girls would love it" I asked Liam who agreed.

We hadn't thought our plan through enough because Liam had to get Gabi off of himself without waking her and I had timothee sleeping against my chest and Esme on my lap.

I stared down at the two people and looked back at liam who was free. He chuckled and snapped a picture before going over to lift Esme off me and make her cuddle up to her sister instead.

Now it was just timothee left. I looked down at him and smiled again, I just couldn't not smile at the sight, he was completely relaxed and at ease.

With a sigh I carefully slid away from under him and laid his head on the back rest so he could sleep further. Of course the dude woke up and stared up at me with sleepy eyes. "Why did you leave?" He asked in the most adorable way ever and I had to bite back a literal "awh".

"I haven't left yet I'm right here" I joked putting a piece of his hair behind his ear as I stood leaning over him. "You are about to go" he mumbled his eyes fluttering closed and open again, he was fighting against sleep. "I'm just going to check if we have enough ingredients to bake cookies later" I explained "go back to sleep honey, I'll be back before you know it" it was like I was talking to a little kid.

He nodded and closed his eyes again while muttering "you better be back" before he passed out again.

I stood back up straight and turned around to liam who mouthed "whipped" at me making me roll my eyes and push him towards the staircase.

Our parents were all in the livingroom and Regina gave us full permission to look through the kitchen.

"So when did you two start dating for real?" Liam asked as soon as we entered the kitchen. "We aren't dating, not for real at least" I said truthfully.

"Don't bullshit me, you and me both know there is a very fine line currently between what's real and what's fake" he crossed his arms leaning against the counter.