The hickey

"I have an incoming call from sarah" Timothee said as he looked at the caller ID on his ringing phone the following day, we had had another day of sightseeing and were now getting ready to go out to eat at a restaurant, a fancy restaurant may I add.

I went into the bathroom to fix my makeup for the evening. There would be paps present because well when are they not? But that's part of the deal. I mean the only reason we're fake dating is for the paparazzi and the pictures, and good publicity.

Once done I walked back into the livingroom to find Timothee just wrapping up his phone call. "yeah we'll think of something, you too sarah". Timothee hung up the phone and looked up at me. "what did she have to say?" I asked walking over and sitting down besides him on the couch. "some people have strated questioning the relationship saying it was weird that there were some blurry pap pictures of us at a grocery store and now youre suddenly in the spotlight" he started and I nodded because well I would question it too if I were a fan.

"a lot of relationships get staged in the celebrity world I mean look at Harry styles, so Sarah wants us to do something that will make it seem like it is really a relationship, like something only people who truelly like eachother would do?" he said vaguely.

"like more kissing in public or?" I questioned "yeah that for sure" he said not meeting my gaze. This was the weird thing about fake dating, having to talk about how much youre going to kiss.

"I also had something else in mind for now" I sent him a questioning look "and that is?" he met my gaze "a hickey".

"a..hickey" I mumbled, you don't see a lot of celebs with hickeys, a hickey is something very intimate and very showing between two people, its giving the other a mark to show the world their yours- this could work!

"that's actually a great idea" I said weirdly enthusiastic, surprising timothee. "I mean that it will work, it's a good Idea" I said a lot calmer this time making him let out a breathy laugh.

"but wait tonight we're having dinner in a very fancy restaurant" I realized but timmy only smirked "the more scandalous it will be" oh god he was right, this would result in some sort of scandal, why am I excited about this?

Wildest dreams- taylor swift

I shot a look at the clock "better get to work then loverboy" I joked lighting the air just a bit but it grew thick again when Timothee started leaning over me. His hands grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his lap. "relax" he whispered in my ear as he noticed how tensed I was from surprise. His breath prickled my ear and his lips ghosted over my skin.

He placed a soft kiss at the nape of my neck before trailing down a bit all the while pressing kisses to my skin until one place in particular made goosebumps arise. "gotcha" he muttered agains my neck, I could feel him smirking against me.

His teeth graced the skin before sucking on it a bit and releasing it before repeating those steps. In between he licked over the skin to sooth it.

It felt amazing, not like anything I felt before because truth is I've never gotten a hickey.  There was no real way to describe this feeling.

Timothee pulled his lips back from my neck but stayed close enough that I could feel his staggered breath fan over the newly created bruise. It was only then that I noticed my breathing had become irregular as well.

"I think it's done" he said as he leaned back to look up at me. I nodded and got up from his lap not trusting my words. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I gasped at the sight of size of the bruise that was starting to form, even from a large distance it would be seen. "seems like you're somewhat of an artist yourself" I said with a smirk poking my head out of the bathroom. "oh jeez it's really big" he said as he looked at it from a distance.