The little women premiere

This one is huge so buckle up.
Also here is the outfit reveal:

In the few days leading to Wednesday I worked on my school work and already packed some things for moving in after the premiers

I arrived at Timothee's apartment Tuesday night right before dinner which we ate together. I would be sleeping over at Timmy's because we had to be at a hotel near the venue at 12 the next day, it would be easier than having me drive to his apartment first before going to the hotel together.

"So how you feeling about tomorrow?" Timothee asked me from across the dinner table. "Fucking nervous" I admitted he chuckled and nodded. "Understandable, we could go over the whole planning after dinner?" He asked and I sent him an appreciative smile "I'd like that yeah". We finished dinner and put the dishes into the washed before settling on the couch putting the tv on in the background.

Timothee had gotten a whole plan sent to him by his manager and was reading it up for me adding extra information where needed. We were to arrive at the hotel at 12, where we would be dressed, at 3pm the red carpet would start on which a few interviewers will be placed to ask the actors questions. Inside we will have about 15 minutes to collect ourselves before going back stage in one of the theaters where lucky fans were gathered for a Q&A. After the q&a we would have a quick dinner before the official first screening of the movie.

After we had gone through it and realised Timothee would be on my side for the whole day except during the Q&A my nervous had calmed a bit.

We decided to play a board game before both heading to bed. It would be my first night in my new room. God my own room? Without someone snoring about 6 feet away? Heaven.

"You seriously have the most comfortable bed ever" I said as I walked into the living room the next morning, timothee was sitting at the kitchen counter reading his book. "Mine is even better" he smirked "you slept well I guess?" I nodded opening the fridge to get something to drink. "You already seem to know your way around" he smiled I nodded as I grabbed a glass to pour orange juice in "only know the essentials, want some?" He nodded so I filled him a glass as well.

We ate breakfast in silence, apart from the music playing in the background, it was nice, like they say 'the calm the before the storm'. We stayed in our joggers and hoodies as we were drove to the hotel.

There were a hoard of fans outside who had probably seen someone else enter and figured out that that would be our gathering place. "I'm right here" Timothee told me holding out his hand which I took with a grateful smile. "Here" he opened the glove box and handed me a pair of sunglasses "for against the flashes" he explained but didn't get one for himself. "Only have one, I'd rather you wear it" he explained having seen my lingering look on the glove box.

The car came to a full stop from its slow pace it had previously took on and someone in all black and n earpiece walked over to Timmy;s door. "You got this" Timmy quickly said before the door was opened and the muffled screams turned into the full thing, and even louder once Timothee became visible. He climbed out of the car shielding his eyes with one hand the other holding onto mine. I took in a deep breath before stepping out, the screams becoming even louder once the fans outside saw that Timmy had a plus one seeing as it was still a surprise to the public that I would be joining,