I don't know what the signs mean

Double update cus I felt like it :) (sorry for any writing mistakes)
Just like the few times Timmy and I had slept in the same bed before, we woke up cuddled together. Well I woke up, Timothee was still fast asleep. My eyes slowly gazed around the room, sunlight flowing in through the sheer curtains eliminating the light coloured hotel room.

I felt content as I laid here even knowing what went down the night before. I shifted a little to look at timothee and noticed that something had also gone up this night.

My eyes widened as I stared at the sleeping figured curled around me, Timothee who was sleeping peacefully with his boner poking my thigh a little too close to the inside for me to dare and move even a millimetre.

I held my breath as I evaluated the situation I had found myself in. I had felt his boner before, when we were making out, that one time. This however, didn't come from a kiss, or well not one in his consciousness.

Okay so I told Timothee the truth about my autism yesterday after having a literal meltdown at one of his events, we ate chocolate cake off the freaking floor and then we kissed before heading to bed, and now, now I had his boner pressed against me, what is my life?

But what does one do now? Do I try and remove myself from his grasp without waking him? Or do I pray to god he wakes up out of himself and move away? Oh no I do not want to wake him then it ill be awkward between us. I was already embarrassed and I wasn't even the one with a raging erection for fucks sake. Yeah I'm fucked. Or Timmy is fucked, in his dreams, NO mind stop, not going there-

Before I could go on with the internal monologue that was currently taking place Timothee stirred in his sleep, he let out a sleepy grunt and tightened his grip moving closer to me pressing against me even more. I sucked in a breath suppressing a surprised moan from the action.

God I'm a creep. This is Timmy we're talking about, my friend Timmy who I am fake dating... Timmy who took me on a date in secluded museum, Timmy who I have kissed multiple times, Timmy who is currently having a wet dream against me and its probably about some other girl.. yuck.

I felt slight movement again from his hips and I let out a confused huff but it sounded more like a whine. The sound regestired in Timmy's unconsciousness and his hips jerked before his eyes finally fluttered open. He stared up at me with big sleepy green eyes. For a moment I let myself forget the situation we were in before a flesh of realisation came over his face and his eyes widened in shock, his whole body tensed also not knowing what to do. I wish I had just tried to climb out of bed and let him deal with it by himself but no I just had to think long enough for him to wake up... great.

"Morning" I squeaked out staring back at him probably with the same surprised look on my face. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath "i'm hard aren't I?" He asked without opening his eyes. "Yup" I said my voice extremely high in comparison to my usual groggy morning voice.

"Oh god" he mumbled and started to untangle our limbs to get out of the bed, but he was in such a hurry that his fast movements jerked my legs against his and he let out an actual moan at the touch which sent shivers down my spine right down to there. We both continue hurriedly trying to get out of the bed and out of this situation.

"Sorry" he squeaked out before running into the bathroom slamming the door closed behind him. I stood besides the bed staring at the door in shock as I heard him let out frustrated "FUCK!".

Again, what is my life?

Everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears