Graduation

My sisters ran for us as my family walked through the gates at the airport. Gabi ran right for me while Esme took a detour last minute, timothee noticed and opened his arms allowing the child to jump into them.

"TIMMY" she cheered as she hugged him fiercely. Gabi was silent but with the way she clung to me I knew she was happy to see me too.

Paul had come along with his car so my parents and sister would go with him and Liam would join timothee and I but with the way my sisters were clinging to us plans were changed.

My parents still went with Paul but my sisters now joined us. Timothee was able to pry Esme loose for long enough to hand her over to Liam who promised her she could hug him again once we all had arrived home.

As soon as Esme noticed me getting into the back seat next to Liam she was happy again and climbed over into my arms as well so I was stuck with two kids on my lap, but I didn't mind.

Seeing as my family would only be staying for a couple of days for my graduation, they slept over at our apartment.

My parents in my old room, Liam on a bed in my studio and the girls in the living room on the big couch. Though I had over heard them whispering about sneaking in to join Timothee and I so I warned him to be prepared for two imposters tonight.

Timothee showed my parents around the apartment while I showed Liam my studio with gabi and Esme following. "You mean to tell me the dude gave you an art studio in his apartment and you still didn't have any clue that he liked you?"

"Stupid I know" I chuckled at him as I sat down on the couch which folded out into a bed Timothee and I had prepared earlier today.

That night Timothee and I laid awake awaiting the patter of small feet across the hallway. Just like expected small giggles and rushed steps were heard soon enough.

I chuckled and shook my head fondly as I watched the two push through the door, tiptoeing over to the bed before climbing on. "Can we join?" Esme asked with big eyes gabi next to her with the same pleading look in her eyes

"How can we say no to that?" Timothee asked me. "We cant" I smiled back before lifting up the duvet. The girls understood the hint and eagerly crawled into the bed with us.

We moved around a bit till we were all comfortable. Timothee and I each had a kid laying on our chest while we laid close together my head against his shoulder.

I felt him press a kiss to the top of my head "I love you" I whispered and closed my eyes after he whispered it back.

If there was one thing I might love more than timothee himself then it was Timothee with kids, especially my sisters. He was so soft with them. He would make a great dad one day, and a part of me hoped it would be with me.

Because laying there with my sisters in my arms the only thing I could think about was him and I laying like this in the future, with kids of our own.

But that was for the future.

"Sssh you're going to wake them up"

"Just take the picture mom"

"They are so adorable"

"And they are awake" I mumbled making timothee who apparently also was awake, chuckle.

Gabi stirred from next to me, her eyes fluttering and staring up at me "Andy?" She asked still in a sleepy daze, not remembering the day before. "It's me love" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Good morning" she smiled back at me "morning Andy"

Esme was waking up too and all of us went to the livingroom for breakfast.