|| a sudden call ||

a soundless Sunday at 12:15 pm

Steve stayed rested in his bed on his day off. His curtains cracked open slightly, letting his back get lightened by the sun and dust get viewed in his large room.

a supposably loud phone rang, but the noice was muffled from Steves closed door. But as his light-sleeper self. he got woken by the annoying alarm-like phone blaring constantly. sounding like it's an emergency.

Steve groaned as he slowly but surely got up from his queen sized bed, he knew the ringing wasn't going to stop, so he took his sweet time.

he stretched and pulled his shirt on, rubbing his hurting eyes, then opening his door where the ringing gotten worse. he'd wince in the siren-like ringing and picked it up quickly, running his hand through his hair as his raspy voice answered the person who won't stop trying to reach him.

"hello?"

"Omg steve finally! what were you doing?!" a woman called back with a irritated tone.

"i was sleeping until u woke me up. what do u want robin?" he said fidgeting with the phone cord while leaning on the wall

"sleeping at 12 in the afternoon? i- whatever. anyways, i wanted you to come to a concert with me and Vickie"

"yeah i don't feel like third wheeling again robin."

"Steve i swear. i've told you this Millions of times! i don't-"

steve cut her off " 'i don't think she likes girls' " he finished in a sarcastic tone with his head leaned against the wall

"Yes! so it's not a third wheel. and i want to hang out with my dear best friend steve harrington. is that so horrible?"

"no i guess not." he gave in. his head falling, looking down at the floor rubbing his eyes. "when are we going?"

"it's not until like 7 pm so you have time to get your hair all pretty" Robin would say in a funny tone. You could almost hear her giggling through the phone as she always thought her jokes were so funny.

"yeah yeah whatever. see you later Rob" his unbearable smile creeped on his face, a smile always played on his face when Robin said a joke, even if it was a cheesy or cocky joke.

"see you later!" she said in a excited attitude.
she was always happy to hang out with steve, even if they hang all the time at work. the bond they have is something she cherishes. especially for steve to be so excepting to her "differences" when it was mostly disgusted by many others.
she thought she got real lucky with such a friend.

___________________________

An: not much for this chapter but don't want to give to much in one chapter 😉 anyways i hope we're liking it so far! :)