|| time to spare ||

it was only 1 pm, so Steve had plenty of time to get ready. as he got ready, he was thinking why robin would go to a concert? sure he didn't know everything about Robin but from what she told him what the concert was about, it didn't seem her type of taste in music. i mean, he never caught her listening to metal music but i guess she listens to it on her own. guess he'll figure it out soon.

he slipped on a cream-like white tank top, his gray bomber jacket, his slightly baggy denim jeans, and his classic white and black nike shoes.

he checked himself out for a couple of minutes to see if he looked like an idiot or a bum, changing his pose frequently. he'd eventually just giving up and start doing his hair, his flawless hair.

it took a while to get done but Steve wasn't going out the house with his hair looking like a dust cloud. he's the one and only Steve "the hair" Harrington of course.

he checked his watch, it was 2:13 pm. jeez time goes slow.

he sighed as didn't know what else he could do. he had what, almost 5 hours to spare. and now that he's not in school and doesn't care about his "popularity". he doesn't really have anyone to hang out with except for Robin.

but he figured shes hanging out with Vickie, and doesn't want to be a bother.

"fuck it.." he mumbled as he picked up the phone and called robin. man this sure does show that his popularity did flop.

it gave a few rings before a click.

"hello?" Robin answered

"hey Robin.." Steve called through the phone in a monotone voice

"Hey Steve! what's up?"

"was wondering if your hanging out with Vickie" he pinched his nose bridge

"uh- no- why?"

"well we have like- almost 5 hours to spare and i don't really have anything to do. want to hang out or something? to speed time" he asked in a regular tone this time.

"Sure! i'm already ready so you can come over and we go hang out!" she sounded cheerful as always.

Steve paused, thought that Robin would make a cocky joke to his lack of people to hang out with and his popularity. but she didn't.

"Steve?"

He clicked out of his daze "oh- yeah- just thought that you were gonna say some cocky joke about my lack of friends" he chuckled lightly

"Well Steve have you met me? anyways come when ever your ready" then the phone beeped as Steve put the phone back on the wall.

he grabbed his keys and ran to his car. getting ready to head to Robins.