|| Stored Memories ||

Steve ended up staying the night a Eddies cause someone took his and Robins shift the next day. Steve and Eddie watched movies and Eddie helped Steve practice more on his guitar.

Eddie sat crisscross across from Steve on his bed, pointing where and how to play the notes.

"then put your hand like this.." Eddie leaned in and grabbed his hand, changing the position. Steve looked at Eddie's face, seeing he was doing that tongue thing he does when he's concentrated. he thought it was so funny but so cute. Steve snorted trying to keep his laugh in.

"what's so funny?" he looked at Steve, still holding his hand.

"oh nothing" Steve waved off and Eddie went back to positioning his hand correctly.

"alright there" he leaned back and clapped his hands together. "now try and play the whole thing"

"the whole thing?!" Steve leaned forward with a shocked face, he'd forgot half of it already.

"yup, here i'll help you with the first note and you'll might remember then" he scooted up to where their legs were touching, both looking at Steve's hand. Eddie positioned his hand and Steve looked down to his strumming hand, playing the pattern Eddie told him. then he remembered.

he played it fluently all the way through, Eddie was amazed on how great he played it so quickly. though he wasn't playing it as fast as the song goes but it was still great. when Steve finished he looked at Eddie for his thoughts.

"that was amazing!" Eddie yelled, shaking Steves shoulders dramatically. "you just learned how to play Shot In The Dark" Eddie leaned back, his arms crossed while smirking at Steve.

"what?" Steve asked still holding the guitar in his lap.

"nothing, just never thought that Steve Harrington would turn to be such a nerd for Ozzy Osbourne" Eddie shrugged, still cant getting his eyes off of Steve, he wished he could take a picture with Steve holding the guitar.

"It's one song Eddie" Steve protested, rolling his eyes.

Eddies eyes widened, "hold on stay like that for a minute" he shot up and fished through his drawers to find something. "why?" Steve rested his elbow on the guitar as his left knee held the guitar up.

"There!" Eddie exclaimed, pulling out a musky polaroid camera from his bedside drawer. he blew all the dust off it and checked if it had any film, luckily it had less then half left.

"why do you have that?" Steve now rested his arms on the guitar and rested his head in his arms.

"old school project gave a polaroid camera and i stole it" he smiled as he sat on the bed, facing the camera to Steve. before Steve could leave his position, Eddie took the picture and shook it, smirking at Steve.

"oh my god Eddie.." Steve groaned as he went to hang the guitar back up on the wall. Eddie still smiling as he looked at the picture. Steve leaning his arms on the guitar with his head in his arms, his left leg holding the guitar up while his other leg was curled on the bed behind the guitar.

"this is a keeper for sure" Eddie chuckled as he shook the picture at Steve who was crawling back into the bed, sitting in front of Eddie. "at least let me see it" he grabbed the polaroid from Eddie's hand and analyze the picture, then looking back at Eddie. "your gonna be doing this a lot aren't you?" Steve smirked as he looked at Eddie. he shrugged looking at Steve, "maybe, you'll never know" he laughed as he pushed Steves chest lightly.

"guess i'll have to buy one so i can get you back" Steve handed the picture back to Eddie. lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"uh huh" Eddie nodded as he laid next to Steve, looking at his face from the side. "hey Steve.." Eddie whispered, causing Steve to turn his head. "yeah?"

"um.. if you don't end up liking me, would you still be my friend?" Eddie asked in a saddened tone, spinning his rings.

"Eddie- you don't need to make everything so sad" Steve chuckled as he put his hand in his face. Eddie laughed as he pushed Steves hand away, "ok but still would you?" he asked again.

"yes Eddie i will" Steve smiled as he looked at Eddie's eyes, flickering to his lips. "which isn't likely.." Steve leaned in and kissed Eddie, his hand sliding on his cheek. Eddie leaned in the kiss, putting his hand on top of Steve's.

Steve let go, both their noses touching. "i hope not" Eddie whispered in his lips, his eyes getting lost is Steve's. Eddie went to kiss Steve again but Steve leaned his head back. "it's 1, you need to go to school tomorrow" Steve smirked as his thumb rubbed his cheek.

"one day couldn't hurt" Eddie's eyes focused on his lips. "it could hurt for how many days you've missed" Steve teased.

"oh come on Harrington just one peck" Eddie pouted, his bottom lip flipped like a puppy, Steve rolled his head with a smile, then looked back to Eddie, "fine, then go to bed" he gave in, giving Eddie a quick kiss, but Eddie kept leaning in and making it longer.

"enough Eddie" Steve smuggled his hand in his face, his face all red.

Eddie bit Steves palm, he winced and took his hand away. "Eddie!" Steve yelped, holding his bit hand as Eddie was cracking up.

"alright good night." Steve scuffed, flipping over facing the wall. Eddie wrapped his arms around Steve's chest, "i'm sorry Stevie" he said in a sarcastic sad voice. Steve blushed at the nickname Eddie gave him. though Robin used it, it felt weird hearing it from Eddie.

"your not forgiven" Steve said, pushing Eddie's hands off him. Eddie kept putting his hands back, kissing Steve's cheek over and over again. "can i sleep?" Steve groaned as Eddie laughed as he kept kissing him, "nope, not while i'm awake"

Steve quickly turned over and smushed Eddie's face in the pillow, "then sleep!" Steve cackled at this. Eddie rolled his head out the pillow, giving Steve a glare.

"now will you go to bed?" Steve whipped his teary eyes as he looked down at Eddie, "i guess" he grumbled then turning to the wall, bringing the covers over him. Steve gave him a kiss on the cheek before laying back down, facing the same direction as Eddie, one hand around Eddie's chest as the other threaded in his long hair. Eddies hand held Steves as they both dozed off together.