|| admitting ||

Tw: Use of weed! and making out🤭
.
.
.
Steve then arrived at Eddie's house, knocking on his door a few times before he'd answer.

"you came!" Eddie said, pulling Steve inside his trailer. his trailer seemed more clean this time.

"so where's this assignment?" Steve looked at him, he knew what Eddie was pulling cause he had done it countless of times.

"hold your horses!" Eddie chuckled, putting his hands on his hips

"Eddie i know what ur pulling, i've done this many of times"

"oh really? what am i pulling?" hed stepped towards Steve

"trying to make me come over without bluntly asking me" he didn't move, his hands crossed looking at Eddie.

"yeah, sure.." Eddie made an awkward smile before turning to his room, grabbing the assignment.

"then what's this?" Eddie waved to paper in his hands, placing it on Steve's chest. he rolled his eyes then took a look at the paper, it was an essay in history.

"seriously an essay? you cant do this?" Steve let out a short and quiet laugh, showing the paper to him.

"no. Steve. i cannot" He said in a irritated tone, pulling his hair back in a small bun grazing on his neck.

"come on i'll help you, and not doing it for you" he walked pass him and went into Eddie's room, sitting on his bed looking at the assignment.

Eddie came in behind him, sitting on the bed with his back facing the pillows as Steve was laying on his stomach with his feet in the air.

~

They then finished the assignment. though Steve had done majority, he hoped that he'd pass this year, not wanting to see him in school at the prime age of 22

Eddie stretched before he grabbed a rolled blunt from his dresser. Steve looked behind him to the dresser, why would he just have those lying around?

he lit it and slowly fell back to the pillows, his head leaning on the wall. he'd blow the smoke through his mouth and nose. Steve watched as he sat up, how can Eddie be so attractive at anything? from playing guitar to just smoking a blunt.

"want some?" Eddie lifted his head, his dawn pink eyes looking at Steve. he sat in a crisscross, staring at the blunt. should he smoke? he has smoked before, but blunts are probably different then a regular cigarette.

"um- i haven't smoked.. weed- i haven't smoke weed" Steve answered, looking at Eddie's heavy eyes.

"well i could get you to" Eddie smirked, "come here"

Steve hesitated before scooting to sit in front of Eddie, looking at his so called beauty. though he looked like he got hit by a bus.

"alright, it's somewhat like smoking, do you smoke cigarettes?" he put the blunt back in his mouth, it hanged on his lips as he talked.

"yeah, a couple of times"

"alright good. you take a smoke, hold it, then blow it out. slow" he then took the blunt from his mouth and handed him it. Steves eyes flickering from Eddie's face to the blunt. grabbing the blunt and taking a hit, it filled his lungs as he breathed it in. he held it before coughing it out, quickly handing it back to Eddie.

"Jesus-" Steve said in between coughs, holding his chest.

"your alright, wasn't so bad" Eddie smiled as he took a effortless smoke. Steve looked at Eddie, his eyes watering.

"lemme try again.." holding his hand out. Eddie handed it to him and he took another hit. it was more smoother this time, though it slightly hurt from not smoking in a while, it made his body all tingly and feel like it was flouting.