|| "Eddie? dont recall it" ||

after 20 minutes of driving in boredom, Steve finally arrived to Robins house. he hopped out of his car and knocked on the door.

he'd wait a minute before the door flung open, presenting robin in a sleeveless tank  and some black denim jeans with rips and her red converse that she loved. and the doodles she has on them are another conversation.

"Hey!" she exclaimed stepping aside to signal Steve to come in.

he nodded to Robin with a smile as he stepped in.

"my parents aren't here so you can scourge through the fridge as much as you want" she gave a wink with a smirk as she walked to the living room to looking threw the VHS tapes to put on tv.

Steve chuckled at her joke, "yeah you shouldn't have said that, i'm gonna clear it all out" he walked to the living room behind her, sitting on the couch watching her crouch under the tv.

"what do you want to watch?" she said over shoulder.

"hmm how about The Outsiders?" he shrugged, he wasn't fond of horror movies. sure he watched them once and awhile but he doesn't like watching them every time they hang out.

"Oo nice taste!" she said as she stood up slipping the VHS in the player. she turned the tv on and sat next to Steve

"always been a favorite since it came out" he said as he crossed his arms, staring at the opening scene.

after a couple of minutes in, Steve broke the silence. "i didn't know you go to concerts, especially metal concerts"

"oh well a friend is playing there and i want to support him" she smiled as she looked at Steve

he gasped dramatically, "you have other friends then me?!" he placed a hand on his chest, looking at Robin.

Robin laughed for a short moment then continued, "Yes Steve, yes i do. His name is Eddie".

"Eddie? don't recall it" he shifted his body in a criss-cross sitting position facing Robin, but she was still stilling towards the tv.

"yeah well you wouldn't mr high school popular" she snickered, "he's the best guitarist in his band. he's also the leader of the Hellfire Club"

hellfire club.. that sounds familiar.

"hellfire? aren't Dustin and Mike in that club?" he asked, his hands cuffing his ankles.

"yeah, i think you two would be good friends since your friends with a freak" Robin now shifted her body towards Steve, pointing a finger to her chest, gesturing to herself as a 'freak'

Steve rolled his eyes at her dumb comment towards herself, of course Robin was different, but she wasn't a Freak. but he thought about this Eddie, personally he'd never think about being friends with a metal head. but that might change..

____________________________

they finished the movie and it was 6:30 pm.

Steve stood up and stretched his arms, checking his watch.

"you think we should pick up Vickie?" Steve asked

"yeah she doesn't live that far but the bar is pretty far" she then sat up and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack before they left.

"alright i'll warm up the car" Steve said as he walked to the door, once he opened the door a gust of muggy air hit his face, but a small breeze of wind blowing the strands of hair falling on his forehead.

he unlocked the car and turned it on, resting his arms on the steering wheel looking out at the house, daydreaming about random things. daydreaming how this Eddie will look like, if he'd be big and broad guy with a bunch of tattoos along his arm. then he thought on why Robin had never told him about Eddie, she talks about Vickie all the time, but i guess crushes are another thing. something you just can't get off your mind so you have to talk constantly about it.

he broke from his daydream when the door slammed closed, he looked over quickly to the load bang to Robins concerned face.

"you alright?" her head tilted to the side in worry

"yeah- yeah i'm fine! just daydreaming" he nodded his head as he started pulling out the driveway to head to Vickie's house.

____________________________

An: on second thought i'm gonna be updating a lot- never thought a fanfic is so fun to write.

well this is the last chapter for today! so i tried to make it kinda long:)