|| troublesome feelings ||

Tuesday, 8:05 am

Eddie was the first one to wake up, making Breakfast for the two of them.
but Eddie's mind was flooding with things, should he mention the kiss? would he even remember? would he be disgusted?..

Eddie finished and heard his bed squeak, then seeing a very tired Steve Harrington. the same Steve he had kissed two times with last night.

"well good morning, you don't look so great" Eddie remarked as he set the food up.

"thanks, neither do you" Steve pointed back, sitting on one of the chairs at Eddie's island.

"hm thanks" Eddie gave a sarcastic smile and gave Steve a plate. "thanks man" Steve thanked, eating it up instantly.

"no problem." Eddie stood watching Steve tare the food down. Eddie couldn't eat because just thinking about last night made him lose his apatite.

Once Steve was done the both of them sat on the couch. Eddie contemplating whether to ask Steve about the kiss or not. his hands shook as he pushed them oh his knees, his head bowed.

"you think Robin is alright with me skipping work?" Steve asked looking at Eddie deeply with his hands clenched together as he hunched over.

"oh she said it was alright.." Eddie mumbled.

ugh fuck it..

"hey um... Steve" Eddie looked up at Steve, looking into his groggy eyes.

"hm?"

"uhm-" Eddie fidgeted with his rings, spinning them on his fingers. "do you remember anything from last night?"

Steve paused, trying to think back to last night, "yeah sort of" Steve shrugged.

"well uh- do u remember anything um.. out of place last night?" Eddie didn't want to make it to obvious that he wanted to know if he remembered.

"well i spilled my beer all over me, u gave me these clothes and uh" Steve suddenly stopped. Just now remembering what Eddie was asking

"oh shit.." Steves head fell into his hands, "i- Eddie.." Steve couldn't put the words together. his leg bouncing up and down.

"um- so was it intentional?" Eddie asked one last time, feeling his heart crack each time he looked into Steves eyes.

"i- i don't know" Steves voice cracked, his arms resting on his head as they covered his face.

oh god.. what have i done.

Eddie scooted closer to Steve, rubbing his back lightly. "i'm- i'm not gay Eddie! i'm not- but" Steve cried, looking into Eddie's eyes, Eddie's saddened eyes.

Right there and then Eddie's heart shattered. just last night had felt like he was floating, now he feels like absolute shit. Eddie continued to rub Steves back.

"i'm not.." Steve couldn't say anymore, the tears breaking his voice. he leaned into Eddie's side, shaking and gripping on his shirt. Steve doesn't know what he feels, first he says he likes Eddie in a platonic way and the next he Kisses him. this was all to much.

Eddie understands Steves situation, maybe a little to much. he supposedly had a crush on his best friend and just thought nothing of it. then he tried kissing him, he ran away and told everyone.. making him the laughing stock for years on years.

Eddie placed his head on Steves, he didn't want to say anything because it would just make Steve cry even more.

Steve lifted his head up still gripping on Eddie's shirt, looking into his eyes, "Eddie, i don't know what's happening with me.." He'd say in almost a whisper. Eddie's lips quivered as he pulled Steve back into his side, his leg now bouncing as well.

Once they both calmed down, they didn't want to talk about it again. as Steve said, he just wanted to put a pin in it, or just put it in a box and throw it down a lake.

they turned on the tv, watching some random station that was on, just to clear their minds. Steve still leaned into Eddie's side as Eddie played with his hair. Steve could stay like this forever, he could be in this moment for the rest of his life and he wouldn't complain, not one bit. just hoping Eddie would feel the same.

"we could talk about it one day if you'd like, not now of course" Eddie said in a soft tone, his hand now running slowly on Steves shoulder, The coldness of the rings shocked him, but the warmth in Eddie's hand leveled out the discomfort in his touch. Steve simply nodded as he laid his head in Eddies lap, still facing the Tv.

Steve knew he had to talk about it soon, but it would give him so much stress that he just couldn't. he wouldn't..

Eddie smiled as Steve laid his head in his lap, playing with Steve's hair again, "you know my mom used to say that moles were called love marks" Eddie said with a smile, brushing the hair out of Steves face. Steve moved his head where it was facing the ceiling, looking at Eddie's face.

"what does that mean?"

"she said that they were Kisses angels gave you.. its dumb i know.." Eddie smiled as he looked at Steves moles.

"no no i think it's cute" Steve smiled, looking as Eddie's hand, stealing his rings off of them and putting them on his. they didn't fit around his fingers but they'd fit on his thumb.

"you got some big ass fingers Eddie" Steve remarked with a snort.

"shut up" Eddie put his naked hand in Steves face. Steve sat up, giving Eddie's rings back but kept one on his thumb.

"you gonna steal that one?" Eddie smirked as he put the rings back on, "yeah makes me look badass" Steve said as he presented his thumb.

Eddie rolled his eyes as he pushed Steves face again, Steve fell and his head landed on the armrest softly. Steve just wished that he could stay with Eddie forever, now thinking these feelings he has around Eddie were like candy to him while before he thought it was a curse.

"so do i get to keep this?" Steve asked, sitting back up.

"what the tank?" Eddie looked over, he'd forgotten how good Steve had looked in it. his face getting rosey.

"yeah"

"on one condition.." Eddie leaned into Steve's face, barely inches away. Steve didn't move, "what?" Steve replied, not breaking eye contact.

"you wear it to my concert" Eddie smirked.

Steve rolled his eyes, leaning his head back. "that's a little much" He smirked as his eyebrows frowned. Eddie shrugged leaning back, "guess you can't keep it"

"oh i'm keeping it" Steve crossed his arms.

"yeah alright" Eddie rolled his eyes sarcastically, looking at Steve. Steve wish he could just kiss Eddie right then and there, but something was holding him back..

"come here" Eddie pulled Steves arm to him. Steve scooted over next to Eddie as Eddie put his arm round Steves neck, leaning on him.

Eddie gave Steves head a kiss before looking back to the tv, he did what Steve was wishing he could do with ease, but the thought of people making fun of them both, calling them slurs and harassing them hurt Steve. but he just decided to stay in the moment, Just him and Eddie together, not a care in the world.

____________________________

An: I'm trying to not make this go by to fast😭

your also free to give suggestions on what you guys would like, this is for me but it's mostly for you guys so i want to make you guys happy : )