|| the morning nightmare ||

TW: Use of alcohol and throwing up
.
.
.
Steve pulled up to his empty drive way, it was always empty cause his parents were gone. but not intentionally to them, they always say they will come back, but they say the trip got extended every time, by now it's getting hard to believe.

He got out of his car and moped to the front door, his eyes feeling like they were holding weights. he walked in and slipping off his shoes, slumping on the couch. he was to exhausted to go upstairs.

Steve laid on his back with his hand on his stomach, staring at the ceiling. Dreaming about Eddie. eddie.

he gave a loud groan in frustration, slapping his hands to his face. Eddie would never leave his mind, even if he got his mind wiped. and he hardly knew him! why would he be stalking his mind so fast?! what did Eddie give him?

as slumped as Steve was, he had to do something to get him out of his head, just try to wipe his memory from today.

he swung open the fridge and grabbed beers. as stupid the idea was, he was willing to try anything. he drank at least 4 beers before getting knocked out on the couch.
____________________________

Monday, 5:25 am

Steve swung awake, his stomach boiling and his throat burning. he quickly ran to the bathroom without a thought.

he kicked the door closed and puked his guts out. he didn't drink many beers, but he hardly drinks so his stomach is sensitive to these kinds of things.

after 5 minutes of absolute hell, Steve fell back and leaned on the tub, sitting on his knees. his eyes bloodshot from his watery eyes and from them being closed for hours.

he rubbed his eyes and crossed his arms on his knees and laid his head on his arms. his stomach grumbled and whirled. but not in the feeling he had towards Eddie.

shit, Eddie

turns out after all this crap he went through, Eddie never left his mind. just sitting there waving at Steve with his damn smile.

this is pointless i have to do something. but what

he groaned as he sat up, face to face in the mirror. He wants to tell Robin so bad about all this shit. but he just couldn't, all the things that could happen crowded his mind. he'd just suffer by himself on this one.

he sat back down leaning on the tub, his eyes closed as he was deep in thought. then the most dumbest thought slipped in.

do i have a crush on Eddie?

He stopped the thought right there, shaking his head aggressively and covering his face. his heating face.

A crush on Eddie? Hell no! he just met him after all, that's impossible!

He finally got up and checked his watch. 6:00 am. he had to get up soon for work.

he wined as he went upstairs to grab his uniform and towel to get in the shower. he didn't want to go to work in this state but leaving Robin to open and work by herself is much worse, at least to him.

he grabbed what he needed and hopped in the shower. a cold, quick shower to help his heated head.

Once he was done, he didn't bother doing his hair. though he had said he'd never go anywhere with his hair looking like a birds nest, he'd let just this once slide.

he went back down stairs to grab something to eat after puking all the food he ate back out.

he checked his watch and saw it was 7:40 am.

Shit!

Steves supposed to leave at 7:30 to pick Robin up cause she says she's to poor to afford a license. which no offense, Steve thought was true

he grabbed a pop-tart in the cabinet and his keys and shot out of his house to his car. bolting out his drive way to Robins house.

he was close to pulling up to Robins house, you could just see the bitterness in her face from just a mile away. he stopped the door in-front of Robin. she didn't look amused at all.

she opened the door and sat down without a word, just a fuming face.

"Where were you?! now we're gonna be late." she spat. she hated being late to work as she hated being scolded at, for reasons, but just loved scolding at people.

"i didn't have a great morning, i'm sorry. i'll-" he paused. when Steve tells her stuff such as the drinking situation, Robin always somehow gets Steve to tell more and more from it.

he just paused his words there, turning on Robins station to try and get her to cheer up.

"we're not gonna be late, i'll be fast" he smiled as her song came on. "Don't you want me" by The Human League

he sang along to the song and shimmied his arms while they were on the wheel.

"Don't you want me baby!" he sang to robin, she tried to hold her smile as she slipped her mouth in her shirt.

"Don't you want me? Oohh!" he sang louder, moving his head around and looking at Robin, you could see her big smile through her shirt. he nudged her shoulder when he saw it.

"come on sing! you love this song" he exclaimed to her.

"ugh Steve!" she sarcastically groaned and looked at him with her smile.

"Don't you want me Baby!" he sang again, one hand pointing to Robin, telling her to sing the next line.

"don't you want me? ooh" she mopped out 

"uh whatever i'll sing the rest" he sighed dramatically, putting his hand back on the wheel.

he knew she wasn't actually mad, and that made him happy. even if he wasn't at his best, he wanted to make sure Robin was at her best when she's with him.

____________________________

an: WHOA LONG CHAPTER😟