|| was it intentional? ||

The movie ended and Steve was passed out on the couch. Eddie's hand was still under his head, to scared to move it. he decided to move it out from under him. thankfully Steve didn't wake up.

"I think Steve should stay the night, and you can't drive home" Eddie pointed out to Robin.

"i mean- you can stay if you'd like" Eddie added, not wanting to seem like he's trying to kick her out.

"oh no i cant, parents strict"

"oh i'll drive you home" Eddie offered to Robin, standing up.

"thanks Eddie" Robin smiled as she stood up and headed to the door.

"anytime" Eddie smiled back and grabbed his keys, giving Steve one last glance before leaving to drop Robin off.

Eddie dropped Robin off and headed back to his trailer, Steve still knocked out. Eddie gently moved Steve to where he was sleeping vertically on the couch with a pillow under his head and a blanket covering him.

Eddie gazed at Steve's angelic face, his pink nose from being drunk, his fluffy hair, and his moles. Eddie loved Steves moles, his parents would call them 'love marks', saying they were marks when angels kissed them. Though Eddie thought that was stupid, he liked the thought of them being love marks on Steve. just wishing he was the one that kissed them.

Eddie eventually went to go get ready for bed, brushing his teeth and pulling his hair up. Then he heard a groan from the living room, Steve had woken up.

Eddie walked into the living room to Steve sitting up, rubbing his eyes with the blanket still on him.

"good morning" Eddie leaned on the island in the kitchen with his arms crossed, smiling at Steve.

Steve looked at Eddie with drooping eyes, "hey". god his morning voice was something, deep but also so gentle to his ears. Eddie walked over to sit next to Steve.

"had fun?" Eddie asked.

"heh sorta, except the part where i spilled beer all over me" he gave a lighthearted chuckle and looked at Eddie.

"yeah" Was the only thing Eddie could say as he got lost in Steves hypnotizing eyes.

"i should head home.." Steve said as he got up, but Eddie grabbed his arm.

"you really think you can go home in this state?" Eddie asked, still sitting down. he thought he felt worried that Steve would crash. he's drunk and it's pitch dark outside, but deep inside him just wanted to be near him more, to be in his presence longer.

Steve grumbled rubbing his face, "i guess not.." he muttered as he sat back down. Eddie letting go of his arm.

"you know you look good in that shirt" Eddie's mouth spilled out, his eyes widened when he said that.

oh shit.

Steves face heated up, blankly looking at Eddie, "what?" he asked in surprise.

oh god..

"nothing- i just- i say it to guys as a joke" Eddie tumbled over his words, his palms sweating and rubbing his neck.

"oh well thank you anyways" Steve smirked, patting Eddie's knee.

Eddie's face burned like hell from embarrassment and Steves cocky smile.

"mhm, well you should get ready from bed" Eddie got up and went into the bathroom, "come on" Eddie called to Steve.

Steve got up and went into the bathroom, "alright mom" Steve chuckled as he grabbed the toothbrush Eddie was handing him, brushing his teeth. Eddie just rolled his eyes and smiled as he went into his Bedroom.