|| This Isnt Normal, Is It? ||

Steve and Robin sat in the car in silence for an awkward amount of time. so robin turned on the radio and put on Steves favorite song, 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' . and singing obnoxiously loud and throwing her hands around.

"Robin what are you doing?" he laughed giving Robin a good glance before looking back at the road with a smile plastered on his face.

"i'm singing to you Steve" she laughed as she stopped singing

"yeah you better should keep that to yourself" Steve teased scratching his neck.

___________________________

Once they got to Vickie's house, Steve sat in the car with his head on the steering wheel, daydreaming again. daydreaming about Eddie?. he's never seen this Eddie so why would he be stuck in his mind?

Robin and Vickie jumped in the backseat together, giggling and talking up a storm. practically acting like they were dating. then Steve started heading to the bar, Robin pointing the directions.

"This it?" Steve asked, a bit iffy on the place. It was small and looked rundown almost.

"yup!"

"alright.." Steve sighed, hopping out the car as the rest of them did, hoping that it's the inside that looks decent.

Robin and Vickie were clung up on each other as they walked in and Steve fell back, looking around at the place. His hope was right, it looked nice after all, was packed with tables and a large stage right in the front of the bar with a drum set and some guys setting up their equipment.

Robin turned to Steve quickly, "come on, i'll show you this Eddie i was talking about" dragging Steve to the back stage. it wasn't what he thought it would be, it was small an sort of cramped. but it's a bar stage so he didn't expected much.

Then Robin stopped in front of this guy with long curly hair pulled into a low bun with some strands pulled out. and with a sleeveless shirt which he presumed it was his band, some torn up black jeans and white shoes.

it wasn't what Steve was thinking, but it was close enough. the tattoos were visible on his arms and on his chest, he wasn't broad and buff but he did have some mussels. his eyes were big and brown, almost like puppy eyes. and black eyeliner smeared all down under his eyes.

"Steviee? hellooo??" a name called next to him, waving a hand in his face.

Steve snapped out of his trance and looked at Eddie, flustered. flustered? why would he be flustered?

"so this is the Steve Harrington you've been talking about?" Eddie asked as he walked over to Steve with a smile. he was slightly taller then him too.

Steve stalled as he looked at Robin. "Yes the one and only"

"uhm- hello" Steve held out his hand to Eddie, looking into his deep dark eyes, which was a bad go.

Eddie clasped onto Steve's hand and shook it aggressively. shaking his hand around "Hello Steve" he said as he let go of Steve's hand, "thanks for coming" Eddie said with a smile towards Steve

That damn smile.. What's happening?!

Steve nodded his head to Eddie, his brain was all tumbled just looking at him. his stomach whorled when he touched his hand, sending shivers down his body. What is this? this isn't normal, Is it?

____________________________

An: another day another chapter:)

finally getting to the steddie🤭