|| drunk thoughts ||

~

Eddie had stayed the night at Steve's place afterwards, watching movies and messing around in his kitchen. they soon passed out on the couch clinging together while Eddie was inches from falling off.

Eddie woke up, grumbling as he turned, falling face first onto the carpet, a loud yelp punched out his chest. Steve gasped awake, pulling him up from his arms looking down to Eddie who was slowly sitting back up, puzzled at everything.

"what the hell was that?" Steve looked down to Eddie, snickering at the boy rubbing his aching head. "i just bust my ass." he stated, standing up to sit on the couch at Steve's feet, his hand resting on Steve's leg, rubbing it with his thumb. Steve smiled at Eddie, taking all the sight of the metal head freshly woken up. his hair flat but yet still fluffy, his shirt lifted up, showing his abdomen slightly, his face all puffy. he could name all the things that were to perfect on him, all the things that just made him love Eddie just more then before.

Steve lunged forward, tackling Eddie down into the couch, holding tight to release all the tension to kill him with his love. Eddie grunted as he hugged Steve back, squeezing him tight with noises that made Steve laugh and loosen up.

"you done?" Eddie smirked, looking at Steve's squinted eyes and still smiling mouth that caught onto him aswell. Steve just head butted Eddie chest, his torso hot at Eddie's touch. he took a deep breath in and out to relieve all the giggles in his chest. "yeah" he mumbled, his morning voice bringing a ringing in Eddie's ears. he chuckled and set kisses on the boys head as his hands ran down Steve's bare spine.

Steve shifted his head to the side, listening to Eddie's breaths and heart beats. he closed his eyes knowing this wouldn't last forever, this love he has would eventually pass and just be a faded memory. Eddie just being a faded memory.

"Steve" Eddie mumbled but set shocks threw Steve's body, "yeah?" he answered, his face growing hot. "look at me" he did so, his chin on his chest, looking at Eddie's face, the face that made his chest ache. Steve tilted his head slightly.

"i.." Eddie bit his lip, leaning his head back then back forward. he took a breath out before continued. "i love you.." he traced his hands from Steve's waist to his shocked face, cupping his cheeks. "so much, it's actually concerning how much it is" he chuckled at Steve's awestruck face. "Eddie.." he mumbled, a smile forming on his face, realizing on how simple words could hit him so hard, could change everything. "holy shit.." Steve's head fell on Eddie's chest, not sure what he should do, what to say.

"what? surprising?" his hands fell back on Steve's lower back, sorrow growing in him. "i suppose" he answered, looking back to him. Eddie rolled his eyes and kissed Steve's forehead. "i just wanted to let you know" he gazed at Steve's confused face, or flustered face. it was hard to see what he was feeling in that moment.

"why now? we have all the time" Steve tried to convince himself that. but they both knew that in this time, in this town that they were far from that. they were on a time limit and it was cutting close to an end.

"Seemed like a good time." Eddie rubbed his side, looking at Steve's resting body, his legs intertwined with his own, Steve's tangled hair blowing in his face, the heating feeling from their body's so close.

Steve started to get up, pulling his hands from Eddie's neck to lift him up, looking down to Eddie. "like the few?" Eddie purred, his hands still attached to his waist. "shut it." Steve asserted, giving him a quick kiss before getting up, a grunt following along. Eddie chuckled, staying in his spot closing his eyes. he rolled to face the back of the couch falling back to sleep.

~

"Eddie~" Steve hummed, tapping his arm. he growled, pulling the blanket over him. "fine." said in a blank tone, slapping Eddie's arm and pulling the blankets off him, a loud groan crying from the drowsy guy. "what?" he looked over his shoulder to Steve glaring at him with his hands on his hip. "you have to go home, come on" he pulled on Eddie's arm, pulling him up to sit up. he slouched with his hands on his knees. "come on" he lifted Eddie up, swinging one of his arms over his shoulder. "acting like you're shitfaced" Steve chuckled, opening the door and heading to his car. "maybe i am.." Eddie mumbled, Steve pushing him in the passenger seat. "well that's on you" he commented, sitting in the driver seat and pulling out his driveway.

he wanted to ask Eddie how he was doing in school since he's been gone, hoping he's been improving. but he looked over to him already out like a light, his head in his hand as it rested on the car door. his head bouncing as it hit the window. he gave a grin as he dragged his gaze back to the road. his thumb ghosting the steering wheel.

He parked at the metalheads trailer next to the lousy parking job by his van. pulling Eddie out the car, "Munson." he patted his hip while his other was holding the arm around his shoulders. "mm?" his drowned eyes looking at Steve. "keys" he took his hand off his hip and held his hand out. his eyes took a long blink before fishing through his pockets to find his keys. he paused looking at the door, "shit."

"are you serious" Steve groaned, slouching in defeat and eyebrows frowned having to drive back to his house and come back. "just kidding~" he snickered, pulling the keys out his pocket, leaving Steves assistance and opening the door. Steve grumbled, giving Eddie a shove in the trailer. him tripping and causing him to cackle, walking to his room. he flopped on his bed, his comforter a big ball in the middle, clothes piled at the end.

"so, before i leave, i wanted to ask you hows school doing" Steve sat down, looking down to Eddie who's face was sinking in the mattress. "oh.." he leaned to his side facing Steve, his expression changing into worry. Steve noticed, reflecting on him. "what, is it bad? i can help you, you know right?"

"no it's not that.." he sat up, sitting crisscross looking down to his ankles. he wanted to tell him but not when he's half sober. "well.." he paused, gripping the sheets. "it's shit right now, with Jason.." Eddie muttered, not taking his stare from his legs. Steve scooted closer, his legs entering Eddie's field of few. "is he harassing you again?" his hand slipping up and down him back.

"yeah.. but it's not just me." he bit his bottom lip hard, teeth marks printing on his lips. "it's you aswell" Steves hand motion stopped, him aswell?

"what?.." his hand fell slowly on the bed. looking at Eddie's hair covered face, his face growing red with tears.

"yeah.. Jason spread rumors that we're.. uh— f-gay." He took a sharp breath in, sniffing back his tears from falling. "Steve.. i-" his head swiveling in Steve direction, looking up to the shorter guys sorrowful face. "this is the hardest thing to face through. but, i have to"

"what—what do you mean?"

"Steve, i think we should.. stop— stop dating, or just stop talking in all.." he mumbled, hiccups escaping his throat throughout.

"what?! no- no no.. i'm not doing that." Steve grabbed his wrists, shaking them to break him from this thought, this thought that was hard to believe that Eddie Munson would even consider. "why would you even think that?!" Steves voice cracking in anger, tears forming. Eddie flinched back in his erupt raise in tone.

"Steve i have been beating down your life, your reputation! i don't want that for you!" he cried, his gaze shaking at Steve's face. "Eddie i don't care about my shitty reputation.. i care about being with you and you only" his voice waving, his hands shaking vigorously while holding on Eddie's wrists.

"but that can't happen, can it?" he retorted. trying to keep his voice straight. Steve froze, letting go of Eddie's red wrists. just looking at Eddie in distraught. "don't worry, you'll eventually get it together, you'll get over this thing we have" he reassured. "i don't know what this is Munson. but i hope its just you being drunk. goodnight." he stood up, quickly whipping his glistening eyes, leaving the trailer and driving home.

____________________________

An: AH IM BACK- IM SO SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE I WAS THINKING OF IDEAS AND WASNT
MOTIVATED! :')

i'll try and post more frequently ^^

here's some love for the sad chapter</3 💜💞💖💖🧡💚💘💝💕💜💜💛💕