|| love touch ||

"Come on" Eddie smiled, tapping Steves cheek before heading outside. Steve hesitated before walking behind Eddie with his hands on his hips where his scars were.

"what took you so long?" Robin asked, swimming in the pool already. not even an eye laid on Steve's scars.

"nothing, come on let's get in!" Eddie pulled Steve's hand and jumped in, both crashing on the pool. Steve rose to the surface, shaking his hair. "what the hell?!" Steve exclaimed, watching Eddie coming up, spitting water out his mouth as he laughed. Steve moved his way to Eddie and pushed his head down in the water, then let go. he came up with an aggravated, his hair fallen out of his hair tie. leading to him wrestling with Steve in the water. splashing water with muffled laughter.

"Hey! wanna play Chicken fight?" Robin raised her voice at the two boys drowning each other. they stopped and looked at Robin, then Steve looked it Eddie. "sure" Eddie replied, smirking at Steve, "don't mess this up Harrington" shoving him. "you should me talking Munson" Steve spat back, waddling his way to Robin.

Eddie rolled his head, searching for his hair tie in the water. "alright, you and Vicki against me and Eddie" Steve crossed his arms, smiling at Robin. he then turned to Eddie submerging his head in the water, "what are you doing?" he asked, walking back to Eddie. he brought his head back up, pushing his bangs back as he whipped his face, "i lost my hair tie" he mumbled in his hands while he whipped. "i'll find it" Steve said before searching around the pool, the cloudy water making it more difficult.

Steve went to the edge of the pool before he found it laying on the bottom of the pool. "found it!" Steve shouted before diving in, reaching from the tie. "nice job Stevie" Eddie waddled his way to Steve. Steve then emerged from the water, shaking his hair out his face. "turn" Steve asked, spinning his finger. "you know i can do it my self" Eddie grumbled, but obeyed Steve and turned. Steve pulled his hair in a bun, turning his around by his shoulders. "there" Steve smiled, making his way back to where Robin and Vicki were waiting, giggling and talking to each other. Eddie paused, shivers lifted from his feet to his head, he knew his face was all red. he covered his face as he turned around, how can Steve Harrington make Eddie Munson flustered.

"alright we're ready" Steves hands on his hips, looking at the two girls now looking at him. "good took you long enough" Robin teased, crouching on the water to let Vicki on her back. "come on Munson, you're caring me" Steve rushed, Eddie made his way to Steve, crouching his the water as well, helping Steve on his back.

"you ready to loose Steve?!" Robin Yelled to Steve, trying to keep her balance to not tip Vicki over. "yeah alright" Steve chuckled. "alright go!" Eddie shouted, trying to not grip to hard on Steve's legs. Steve tried to knock Vicki down, pushing their arms and hands together to loose their balance. Eddie let go by accident and quickly moved his hands to Steve's thighs. Steve jumped and lost balance. "Shit!" he yelled before crashing backwards, Vicki and Robin cracking up. Eddie turned behind him, watching Steve spring back up, Steve giving him a look. "alright Eddie it's your turn" Steve thought he did it on purpose, to spark him to fall.

"alright" Hopping on Steve's shoulders, Waiting for Robin to switch with Vicki. "alright go!" Vicki announced, Eddie mad Robin pulling and pushing on each other. Steve moved his hands from his knees to his waist, gripping it tight so he wouldn't fall. Robin pushed Eddie over, his legs pulling Steve under with him.

"what was that?!" Eddie mumbled to Steve, his hair all in his face. "what?" Steve smirked at Eddie, seeing the slight redness in his cheeks. Eddie pushed Steve to the side, walking back. but Steve pulled his shoulders back and pushed him under.  "me and Vicki are hungry, we're gonna go look through your Fridge Steve" she said, both her and Vicki walking out. Steve and Eddie watched as they walked in the house, holding each other on the shoulders. Eddie let go and crossed his arms. "why did you make us loose?" Eddie asked, looking at Steve shake his hair and mess with it. "because it was funny"