|| unsureness ||

Sunday, 6:30 pm
~
Steve was getting ready to go to Eddie's concert, he thought he should go to this one for not going to his other one. though he felt eerie just thinking about Eddie, he wanted to apologize for being such a dick to him. he was just so confused and angry at himself for being mad at Eddie for something that was never his fault.

He pulled the Corroded Coffin tank from his closet for when he threw it, luckily it still had his scent on it. he put it on and felt a warm sensation spread along his body, he smiled as he put on his Levi pants and his Nikes he always wears, still having Eddie's ring on his thumb. he looked in the mirror and almost laughed at himself, the tank was all flowing and big, he tucked the front into his pants as he cuffed his pants. he didn't look so bad but it wasn't what he'd wear on a daily bases. He grabbed his keys and went to go pick up Robin.

Robin came out with almost the same thing she wore the time she dragged him to the first one. she jumped in and gave Steve a glare.

"what?" Steves eyebrow raised as his left hand was on the steering wheel and the other on the clutch. Robin bit her lip as she tried to not laugh, "nothing" she looked away from Steve to the dash board. Steve rolled his eyes, knowing she was commenting on his outfit and drove to the bar.

They got there earlier then last time. they walked in to more people then before, all crowding the bar and sitting at tables. Steve and Robin went to back stage as soon as they got there to see Eddie, Steve fell back, nervous to see him.

"Hey Robin!" Eddie hugged Robin as Steve stood back a couple feet with his hands jammed in his pockets. They were both talking when Steve decided to walk up, taking a deep breath and walked next to Robin with a smile.

Eddie was stunned, still holding on Robins arms looking at Steve. "hi" Steve said as he smiled, waving his hand slightly as his eyes squinted. Eddie never hugged someone so fast in his life, lifting Steve up from the ground and setting him back down. "ack Eddie your crushing me-" Steve choked as Eddie let go, looking at Steve's face, his shining eyes distracted him from the rest of his angelic face.

"omg Harrington you scared me.." Eddie's head dropped on Steve's as he held on Steve's shoulders. "hey i'm really sorry about Jason, he's a massive dickwad" Eddie lifted his head, a pang of sympathy shown in his eyes, but it lit brighter in Steves, Steve felt horrible just leaving Eddie like that, leaving like he never wanted to see him again.

he couldn't say anything but hug Eddie back, wrapping his arms around his neck. He'd let go, looking at Eddie. "we can talk about that later, go get ready" Steve patted Eddie's shoulder and walked out of the backstage.

They eventually started play and Steve and Robin bobbed to the music, jumping around like it was the last fun night of their lives. When it was over, Robin dragged Steve backstage again to applaud Eddie like she always does. Steve stood next to her, listening to their conversation.

"i see you wore the shirt" Eddie remarked, turning is attention to Steve. he shrugged, "didn't have any other clothes"

"yeah i'm sure Harrington" Eddie smirked, Hassling Steves hair. "your coming to my place so we can talk" Eddie placed his finger on Steves chest, he shivered as he nodded.

"alright i gotta get everything put away, come over at 9 alright?" he looked at Robin to Steve, they both nodded and walked off, heading for Steve's car.

Steve dropped Robin off and drove to Eddie's, he drove slow for he had plenty of time to get there. the whole time he was thinking on what he would say, would he say he's not gay or say he bi, or just say that he's not sure if he loves him or not.

God Eddie what did u get me into..

he pulled up to Eddie's house and took a deep and longing breath, tapping the wheel before stepping out and knocking on the door. Eddie answered and they sat down in Eddie's bed, Steve twirling Eddie's ring on his thumb.

"soo.. um do you..want to talk about it?" Eddie mumbled, he knew Steve wasn't comfortable with talking about him being gay and all that stuff but they had to get it situated so all the stress could ease down for Steve.

"yeah, i feel like i need to at this point." Steve kept his eyes on the ring, spinning it. "Robin came over and said that i might be- uhm- Bisexual?" Steve looked up for a second before turning his eyes back down.

"well do you feel like your bisexual?"

"i'm not sure. i mean, i-" Steve paused.

I don't want to lead him on..

Steve brought his hands to his face, he wasn't even sure if he liked Eddie or not.. he was so tired of all of this. of everything.

Eddie's eyes widened as he scooted closer to Steve, "hey hey what's wrong?" he put his hand on Steve's knee, looking at Steve's covered face with sorrow eyes.

"i'm not even sure if i like you or not Eddie, i don't know anymore.." his voice weaving and cracking as he took his hands down, one landing on top of Eddies. "i get those feelings with you and i want to be with you but i just- i-" his hand grabbed on Eddie's. Eddie flipped his hand so Steve could grab it better, his hand being slightly warm from the cold touch of his rings.

Eddie didn't know what to say, all he could do was look at Steve's gandering eyes, he could tell he wouldn't let himself cry.

"i'm sorry Eddie i'm not sure of myself anymore." Steve mumbled as his voice was fading. Eddie's thumb ghosting Steve's fingers. his heart was already broken, scattered all across his body.

"Steve.." Was the only thing Eddie could say, his grip getting slightly stronger on Steve's hand. Steve now looked up at Eddie, his eyes were dazzling as if he's been crying.

"Steve, it's ok if you don't like me.. i- i understand. but just know.. that i will always be here, waiting for you" Eddie stated, a smile formed on Eddie's face just looking at Steve. a smile grew on Steves face as well. Eddie's smile was and always been contagious.

"oh my god Eddie your something else" Steve laughed as he hugged Eddie. his hand trailing through Eddie's hair as his face buried in his shoulder. some tears caged in his eyes falling on his shirt. Eddie hugged back, his hand rubbing his back as his head rested on Steve's shoulder facing his ear. "i know.." he whispered as his head turned downwards.