|| Eddies "Curse" ||

Tuesday, 10:35 am
~
The two of them fell asleep clung to each other like it was their last, Steves head glued to Eddie's chest and Eddie's head resting on Steve's head while their legs were tangled.

Steve woke up a while after Eddie did, Steve was get up when Eddie pulled him back down, strangling Steves torso.

"Eddie i need to use the bathroom" Steve groaned, pushing away from Eddie.
"finee" Eddie grumbled as he let go.

Steve got out of the bathroom, sitting on the couch. "how did you learn how to play guitar, it sounds hard.." Steve asked, he took a glimpse on his guitar hung up before using the bathroom.

"it's different for each song, i'll show you if you'd like" Eddie stood up, going to grab his Black and red guitar off the wall.

"here i'll play something real quick" Eddie sat down with the guitar sat on his knee, seeing if it's tuned.

he played a little bit of "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica, his long fingers moving from one note to another. Steve was amazed by his talents, though he saw him last week it still amazed him greatly.

"ready to try?" Steve fell out of his trance and looked up at Eddie, he mostly just thought it was attractive on how good he was. "oh sure" Eddie handed Steve the guitar, Trying to get in the same position Eddie was in.

Eddie scooted closer to help him with the notes, his right arm over Steves shoulder holding his strumming hand and the other positioning his other hand.

Steve now strummed in the order Eddie told him, it sounded plucky but it wasn't so bad. "nice!" Eddie said shaking Steves shoulder, Causing Steve to smile.

"Play that one song you played at your concert" Steve asked, handing the guitar to Eddie. "what one? we did like three"

"uhh the first one" Steve guessed, not fully remembering which order the songs went.

Eddie started playing "Master Of Puppets" for a second, "that one?"

"yeah! play that one" Steve exclaimed, sitting crisscross on the couch with his hands cuffing his ankles.

Eddie gave a short, light chuckle before playing it. this one was more difficult then the other. Steve looked from his hands on the guitar to his face, his hair pulled the same as the day they met, the day he fell on Eddie's "curse".

Steves smile was glued to his face, his legs bouncing as he played. Eddie finished and leaned the guitar on the coffee table, his fingers all dented and bruised.

"was that good?" Eddie smiled rubbing the dents in his fingers, "that was fucking awesome!" Steve said as he hugged his knees looking at Eddie. "good"

"how did you learn it so fast?" Steve asked, scooting closer to Eddie

"just really committed to playing, it helps with anger" Eddie answered, redoing his low bun cause all sorts of strands were falling out. Steve leaned in and fixed his bangs, making them fall straight down on his forehead, then looked at Eddie's eyes, seeing his own reflection. his hand dropped on his knee, shaking.

Though they were alone, all Steve could think was all the horrible things they would have to go through to just love each other. being abused and harassed, Steve didn't want that for himself but mostly from Eddie. He looked down at Eddie's legs, leaning his head onto Eddie's chest. god he loved him so much, but he wasn't gay, he loved Nancy before and other girls. he didn't want to lead Eddie on and then say he's not gay and just stop talking. he'd never want that for him.

"scared?" Eddie whispered, putting his hand on Steve's head, brushing it with his fingers.

"mhm.." Steve mumbled, he didn't want to be afraid, but all the things that could happen haunted and taunted him.

"It's alright, we won't do anything you're scared to do " Eddie lifted Steves head and cupped it. looking all over his face.
"and won't force anything upon you" Eddie smiled when Steve smiled, his White teeth slightly showing. Eddie went to kiss him but remembered what he had said, he always wanted Steves approval before. Steve nodded and kissed him, It wasn't deep but soft and delicate. Eddies hand moving to the back of Steves neck, twirling his hair. Steve laughed into Eddie's mouth as he let go.

"you love my hair don't you" Steve lightly laughed as his eyes shined. putting his hand on Eddie's hand that was on his cheek.

"Yeah a lot" Eddie smiled as he ruffled Steves hair. "you are Steve "The Hair" Harrington after all"

Steve rolled his eyes, grazing his fingers on the bones on Eddie's hands and his rings. Eddies fingers tingled from Steves touch. he'd smiled before bringing Steve into a long hug, Trailing his hands on Steves back and his face buried into Steves neck. Eddie wanted to say how much he loved Steve, but they both knew they couldn't say it yet, they knew they didn't know if they actually meant it in the long run. but they would both eventually say it, it all takes time.