|| wish i didnt meet that damn freak. ||

Eddie and his band Eventually shooed the three off the back stage and started to get everything together. Steve covering his face, wonder what the hell happened back there

Robin has been concerned all day about him. he's been daydreaming a lot. and yeah he daydreams a lot but not this frequent. so she'd ask him whats going on.

Robin falls back to Steve, putting a hand on his shoulder, "hey can we talk really quick?"

Steve puts his hands down and looks at Robin. "sure".he didn't really think into it, she was just gonna talk about how nervous she is with Vickie and some stuff like that. right?

Steve and Robin walked outside, both leaning on the wall sideways facing each other.

Robin tried to make this quick so she doesn't miss to much of the band. "Steve what's going on with you? you've been daydreaming a lot today, like- i know you day dream a lot, but this is more- erm- frequent.." she jammed her hands in her pockets as she looked at Steve, the look in her eyes was sincere and concerned.

Steve's eyebrows rose. he didn't know what to say, he had the urge to tell Robin about this feeling he has around Eddie, but he just can't push it out of him. he can't put to much thought into it, he won't.

he finally spoke, "oh just stuff in my mind.." he mumbled then gave a quick grin to Robin. he doesn't want to make her worry, especially right before she watches her friend preform. he'll tell her later. maybe..

she'd peek in the bar to see if they started yet then look back at Steve, "well i'm here if you need to talk, alright?" she'd give Steve the warmest smile he'd ever seen, then patting his shoulder before walking back in the bar.

Steve walked back in behind her and saw they were starting. he stood next to Robin as Robin stood next to Vickie. "i'm gonna get a coke, want anything?" Steve asked the two 'Lovebirds'

"sure i'll get a coke" Robin answered and looked at Vickie, "oh no i'm good!" Vickie answered. Steve nodded as he walked to the bar.

Steve grabbed the two cokes and thanked the bar tender. he walked back next to the two of them and handed the coke to Robin. "thanks!" she said nudging Steve's shoulder.

the band finally got ready and started playing. but all Steve could look at was Eddie in the back playing his guitar, his hair falling out of his bun as he shook his head around. man he really was good.

he'd look over at Robin and Vickie for a moment and they were jumping around and yelling, screaming the lyrics to the song. he smiled as he looked back to the band, Mostly Eddie.

at one moment Eddie looked at Steve for a minute. well, he wasn't sure if he looked at Robin or him, but it still gave those damn shivers down his spine. he hated it, he clenched the coke can in his hand. He was confused on these feelings and reactions, it gave him a headache.

____________________________

Once they were done everyone was cheering and howling. Steve's ears were ringing from how loud it was.

"Wasn't that amazing?!" Robin exclaimed to Steve jumping up and down

"yeah i guess it was" Steve laughed, even though he didn't find the music pleasant to his ears, it was still sort of fun.

"Come on!" Before Steve could speak, she pulled them to the back stage again to praise Eddies performance.

"oh my god Eddie that was incredible!!" she praised to Eddie as Steve and Vickie stood next to her, smiling to them.

"what did you think?" Eddie now looked at Steve, giving him is usual smile.

"it wasn't good for my ears but it was alright" he teased. putting his hands in his pockets as he looked at Eddie.

"well you'll have to get used to it if you want to come again" he chuckled, putting his hands on his hips.

Steve raised his eyebrow, "who said i'm coming again?"

"Robin did" his eyes pointing to Robin

Steve rolled his eyes and sighed, "if it for Robin then sure" he gave in with a smile as he looked at Robin.

"that's the spirit!" Eddie patted Steve's arm before turning back to Robin

"thanks for coming again" he thanked as he hugged Robin.

"Of course! you guys play better every time" she hugged back.

"well i've got to pack up, see you next week?" he pointed to Steve and Robin, his eyes going from one to the other

"Yup!" Robin answered for Steve. Eddie gave Steve a wink before heading back to pack up.

Steve placed his hand to where Eddie patted him. smiling. No no no, he pulled his hand away quickly and his smile faded quickly.

what is happening with me?

"come on let's go" Steve called, he needed to get home, to be away from Eddie's damn presents.

they all walked to Steve's car and he dropped Vickie and Robin off.

"see you tomorrow at work!" Robin called out as she walked up to her house.

Steve gave a simple thumbs up and a smile before she walked into her house.

once she got in safely, Steve's head fell in the steering wheel. Thinking on what the hell that was? that feeling with Eddie. he grumbled as he pulled out Robins driveway and drove home. wish i didn't meet that damn freak.