Evolution

Made on July 8th, 2022

Throughout all of history, the Miraculous have protected the world from its terony.  These magical jewels have been passed down for generations. It's been known that the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous are the most powerful out of all, which lies in the mother of miracle boxes a long with multiple other jewels. People also began possessing powers of their own since the beginning of time, but hundreds of years ago both the Miraculous and the Chrysalix that people held began fading away.

~~~Luka's POV, 4 years before the story

I walked into the dusty apartment where Master Fu sat with a miniature table in front of him.

"Excuse me, sir, I got a note saying that I should meet you here for a new guitar."

"My name is Master Fu."

I looked and saw a tall lady wearing a bunny-themed superhero costume behind him.

I was a bit scared. I thought I had been tricked.

"So...when am I getting my new guitar?" I asked.

They both laughed.

"Listen, kid, we need your help with something," The lady said.

Marinette's POV

It was the beginning of something new. I had lost all the miraculous besides my own and Cat Noir's .I was at my house, drawing. Then I heard a noise on my balcony. "Tikki do you think someone is breaking into my house?" I asked her. Tikki looked at me and went to check. She saw Master Su-Han standing with his arms crossed. Before Tikki could go, Master Su-Han grabbed her. I started to worry after not hearing from Tikki for a couple of minutes so I decided to go on my balcony.Master Su-Han was holding Tikki."What are you doing?"I asked. He looked at me with anger. It was pure anger. Like nothing I have ever seen before."You monster. You're worse than Shadow Moth.YOU lost all of the miraculous and now you expect me to be okay with it. I trusted you Marinette but you of course had to take advantage of that. You used to be the guardian of the mother of all gems of the vortex but now you're a criminal." "I'm sorry,"I said. "Sorry?Sorry! Do you know what you did the second you lost those miraculous?You opened a whole new world of evil. Evil beyond this.Beyond Shadow Moth.Evil Villains that were supposed to be gone forever!" Su-han then pulled out a wand."Hand over the miraculous and no one will get hurt!"He said. Su-Han grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. He pushed me down and grabbed my earrings. I got knocked out.

I woke with the sun in my eyes. It was a Wednesday."Good Morning, Tikki."I said. She was nowhere to be found. Then I realized what had happened. I lost my miraculous and Tikki was gone."No.No.No?No!!!!!!"I screamed. I ran downstairs looking for her but she wasn't there."Marinette did you sleep well."My mom asked while taking her blueberry pie out of the oven."Yes," I replied.

Adrein's POV

I woke up at 7:19.I drank a protein shake and got up."Plagg, what's up?"I said."Nothing, I just feel kinda tired. I'm gonna need my usual moldy milk."Plagg said. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. After about 10 minutes, I got out. Plagg was drinking his moldy milk on my bed and spilled it on my outfit."Plagg!"I yelled."What?Oh!Sorry Adrein."He said.I had to pick a whole new outfit!I lazily got my new outfit on me.

"Adrein,are you ready for school?"My father asked."Yes,Father."I said.I walked to the car and my bodyguard drove me to school.

Marinette's POV

I drove to school with my scooter.I was sad.I couldn't believe I lost Tikki.My last kwami.As I reached school,I just left.I wanted to see someone who could help me. Even if it meant jeopardizing my identity.

I ran into Luka's room in tears."I lost my miraculous.I lost them all! I'm the worst miraculous holder in the world.I can't even manage to take care of Tikki let alone a whole miracle box.I-I-I used to be Ladybug."I said.Luka looked at me with a worried face and hugged me."Everything is going to be ok Marinette.Just breathe.I already know all that."He said.My heart stopped.I got angry."You lied to me.You've been lying to me this whole damn time and didn't tell me?You knew about all of this.Who are you?"I asked."Luka Couffaine,"he said."I said who are you! ""I yelled.He took a deep breath."I can't tell you. It would ruin our friendship, Mari,"He responded."Please! Luka! I need your help. I know that you know something."I said.He looked at me for a minute and sighed."I-I'm Master Fu's great great grandson.I was trained by him.He gave me the bunny miraculous once.I traveled through time and saw things.I knew this would happen.I told Master Fu what you guys would look like.I also know something that I should share.I was supposed to fall in love with you because Master Fu wanted me to. It was so that I could get close enough to you and to learn more about you. I'm sorry, I actually did fall in love with you.You're a wonderful girl-". "Shut up!God, what's wrong with you!So you completely lied to me.Now there is no one I can trust, and you even lied about your feelings-". "I didn't lie about my feelings, Marinette.I always loved you, but not in the way you wanted me to.I didn't want to hurt you.I'm sorry,the reason I didn't tell you was because I was scared.Scared of the future. While we were defeating Wishmaker, it reminded me that one day, I would have to tell you all of this."He said."So the only thing you didn't lie to me about is your feelings!Your feelings last time I checked don't matter and neither do mine.Cause in the real world no one is gonna wait for you Luka.No one! See what happened to Tikki.See what's happening to me.I don't how it works in your world but we don't do that here!"I yelled."Maybe you should go Marinette."Luka said.I punched him in the nose."Does that make you feel better."He said.I bursted into tears."I'm sorry.I can't believe I said all those things to you."I replied."I should be the one saying sorry."He said. "I have to go. I can't believe you, Luka." I walked out of his room and walked to the park.I checked my phone and saw a message from Alya.

It said "Girl!!!OMG 😱 Adrein's new outfit!". I was so depressed.I felt guilty.I yelled at Luka,skipped school,and lost my miraculous.

Adrein's POV

I walked into class.Everyone was blushing over my new outfit.I felt like a king wearing it."Imagine if Marinette were here.She would be blushing like crazy!"Alya said."What do you mean?"I asked."Oh-Uh-Well-She-Likes.... clothing!"Nino said."Ok"I said.For the whole day I didn't see Marinette at all.It was the first time I've seen her absent without telling anyone."Plagg, what do you think happened to her?"I asked."Nothing! She probably is just at her house helping her parents with something."Plagg replied.When class was over everyone went to the basketball court so I followed.I saw Kim fighting a guy.He looked liked like a senior and he was tall.He was around 7'1.He was wearing a football jersey and chains neck."You little girl!"The football player said.Kim punched him twice.He was in the ground."Teacher!" Someone screamed.Everyone ran including me.Kim stayed for some reason.

Kim got sent to the principal's office for beating up James."Kim your getting suspended for a week."Said Mr. Damocles."But Sir-". "I'm calling your parents to come pick you up!"He exclaimed.

Kim flipped his chair.He ran outside."That jerk tried to to touch Chloé!I can't believe him!"Kim yelled.All of a sudden an akuma flew into his Alliance Ring.

Luka POV

After Marinette left I felt bad.I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.Before I could think everything through Dark Cupid flew into my room.He started shooting arrows in my room and then he said a word I knew well;"Burrow".He created a portal using the bunny miraculous but how?He wasn't wearing it.I jumped into his burrow before it disappeared.Then we fought.I jumped on him.Got his arrows and broke them."Now that you can't use your real power! You're going down."I said.Dark Cupid threw his ring at me and I got electrocuted.I didn't wake up for awhile.

Marinette's POV

I was in pain.I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't next thing I knew an akuma was coming towards me.It flew into my alliance ring.I didn't he a voice.I didn't hear anything.I suddenly didn't even have a choice but to become my worst nightmare;Shénqí.