Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)

Adrein's POV

*Disclaimer: Go Read Transmission the chapter before this.

The room was silent.My father had a concerned look on his face. Minutes went by without anyone talking. I could feel my saliva turning stiff. It was only a moment of time before he said something. My father sighed."Do you know my secret identity?"My father asked.I shook my head.His face turned bright red."You're a horrible son for not telling me this!"My father shouted out.I couldn't believe he said that.Now I was angry.I clenched my fist."Like you are much of a father! You never learn how to move on! I wish you died instead of mom."I told him.I didn't mean that. Maybe I did, but I didn't care.It was time that I made feel the same pain that he made me feel.He looked at me with a shocked face."Do you know anyone else's secret identity who is a superhero?"My father said.I looked the other way."Adrein, don't lie!"He shouted.I didn't respond.My father did something horrible.He grabbed me by my collar and choked me.I couldn't breathe.My eyes started to tear up from the pain."Tell me! Tell me!"He kept on repeating.I wouldn't say anything.After 5 minutes, he dropped me on the ground.Right before he walked out of my room he said something."You have made a mistake and don't think this is mercy because Wizardo and I have a plan that will destroy the both of you!"He told me.Then he left.

I was furious at him.I could have never believed that my own father would be my worst enemy.Plagg flew out my pocket."I won't let him get away with this!"I told Plagg.Plagg shook his head.I got up from the floor and wiped my eyes."Plagg Claws Out!"I yelled.I transformed into Cat Noir and went to his room.In my head I thought that maybe I was being aggressive and I should have calmed down but in my heart I knew I was doing the right thing.I opened his door and yelled his name."Gabriel Agreste!"I said.There was no response.I walked around and didn't see him.He jumped out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground."Do you even know why I'm doing this?"My father asked.I didn't know why he was doing it but it was wrong."I don't care why you're doing this."I told him.He sighed."Will you just listen, Adrein?"He asked.I punched him until he passed out.I grabbed his hand and saw his rings."You ruined my life!"I shouted.I took his rings one by one.When I finished I looked at his body on the floor.Tears fell down my face and I could barely breathe."Claws in."I said.I became Adrein again.I cried so much.

He wasn't dead but he was pretty much dead to me.

10 months later...

Marinette's POV

I woke up after a long night of fighting not realizing what day it was.I did the usual.I got out of bed,took a shower,brushed my teeth,and put on my regular outfit.It wasn't until I went downstairs I realized what day it was.Everyone was downstairs including my father."Happy Birthday!"They all shouted.It was my birthday and I actually managed to forget.It had been literally over 2 years since I saw my father.I ran to him and hugged him.My grandparents,Uncles,Aunts,friends,even Doctor Seraphim and his sons were there."Well it's your sixteenth birthday Marinette are you going to have a sweet 16 party?"My Grandmother asked.I shrugged my shoulders."I don't think so?I never really thought about having one."I replied.Then one of my aunts raised there hands.It was my aunt Precious. "I rented the biggest and the baddest sweet sixteen area in France!"My aunt Precious said.I was extremely grateful."I don't know what to say.I'm so thankful but I don't have anything to wear."I replied.My Mom quickly raised her hand."Marinette you made an exact replica of my wedding dress when you were 8 in under 3 hours I bet you can make a party dress."My Mom said.I smiled."KK we don't have a problem.Your party starts at 8:00 to 3:30."Aunt Precious said.My Dad raised his hand."Why at 3:30 in the morning?What are the kids going to do at 3:30 in morning?"My Dad asked.Precious laughed."You know what they're going to do at 3:30 in morning."Precious said.She winked at my Dad.He gulped."Invite who ever you want and we'll have a great time.It's your night, Marinette."Precious said.My Dad leaned to my ear."I guess now you know what your mother is like when she's drunk."My Dad whispered.I laughed.