Derison

Luka's POV

I drove to my mom's bakery just to say "hello". When I walked in, I saw her talking to someone. When she noticed me, she was filled with joy.

"Luka!" She yelled.

She ran to me and hugged me. My dad heard her, and ran from the back of bakery to where I was just to give me a hug too.

"Hey Luka."

"Hi Dad."

Before I could speak, I got a notification on my phone and so did everyone else in the bakery. I chose to ignore it and so did everyone else. Two boys, around my age walk up to me.

"Hey Luka, My name is Matthew."

I shook his hand. The other one was reading the notification he got on his phone.

"I met your sister in the hospital. She was so nice. I'm sorry she's gone." Matthew said.

Marinette's death really killed me. It felt like being skinned to death. I walked to the guy who was on his phone. He had coffee in his other hand but seemed to worried about what was on his phone to even drink it.

"I like your phone case." I told him.

"Oh thanks! My name is Robin."

He started to drink his coffee.

"Uh Luka is it? Are you a fan of Jaged Stone?"

"Of course!"

"Same! I've been looking for a Jaged Stone fan!"

"Well you just found one. I even have backstage passes to all his concerts. For awhile, I thought I was his son!

"Well Jaged Stone is-"

"Dead!"My mom read from her phone.

I was confused.

"Jaged got in a car accident last night, and passed away 2 hours ago." Robin explained to me.

I was demayed. First, Marinette dies, and now Jaged get into a car accident. I grabbed my phone and quickly read the notification.

"We have terrible news regarding Jaged Stone. He passed away 2 hours ago in the hospital. The car accident's damage was catastrophic. Jaged's chauffeur hit a semi-truck which caught on fire. The car Jaged was in, exploded taking the life of his assistant and his pet. We are so sorry to give you this news. May he rest in peace."

I felt a feeling of sadness go through my body.

When I went to my bedroom in my apartment, I sat on my bed. I thought about my life the past years.

"Luka, are you tamed?" Sass asked me.

"No Sass, why does everyone I love have to leave?"

"Humans are so sentimental. It's to teach you something. Everything in time has a purpose."

"Thank You, Sass."

Marinette's POV

I was sitting on the ground. I looked at the sky with great happiness. Then, a lady caught my attention.

"Are you Ladybug the Guardian?" She asked me.

"Yes?"

"I think I owe you an apology. My kids are the reason that you are dead. You definitely deserve to be alive."

I could tell that she was the mother of Wizardo,Infinity, and Crysta, but how could such a humble soul have such demonic kids?

"It's not your fault." I told her.