Illusion

Natalie's POV

After I quit working for Gabriel,I was to sick to go to any job.I decided to go back to my home town but before that I had to go do the right thing and that was telling Ladybug about Gabriel's plans.

Ladybug's POV

The superheroes and I fought all day and night.We defeated most of the akumatized victims but my akumatized clones were still on the loose.After fighting for 3 days,I needed a break.

I woke at 10:00 hearing the sound of my mom crying and Luka comforting her.I wanted to see what was going on."Why is your mother crying?"Nooroo asked."I have no idea but I should go check."I replied.I went to the living room.I saw Natalie and my family in the living room.Everyone except Natalie was crying over news they had just received."Oh Marinette you are awake!I need to speak with you for a moment it's about Gabriel."She demanded.

Rena Rouge's POV

Cat Noir and I were saying goodbye to each other when I saw something bad.There was a burning building."Cat you go home I can handel this."I told him.He looked at me with a worried face."Are you sure because I can stay?"He insisted.I looked at a bruise he had on his waist."No please go! Go rest!"I yelled.Cat Noir nodded and ran off.I ran towards the building but it disappeared."Huh?"I mumbled.Then someone touched my shoulder.I turned around and saw Volpina standing there with her arms crossed."Gulible,Truly Gulible and weak!"Volpina said."What do you want?Popularity?Everyone already knows that you are a liar!"I told her.She smiled and stared to fight me.Volpina pushed me and tried to grab my miraculous but I managed to slap her.I stood up and blinked.When I opened my eyes she was gone.I heard the sound of someone crying.She touched my shoulder.The person who touched me was invisible."Wait...Vanisher?"I said."Yes it's me Sabrina.Help me.Chloé did this to me."Vanisher said.I grabbed her alliance ring and broke then she transformed back into Sabrina.She huged me."Go hide.Volpina is gonna look for you."I told her."Volpina!Come out!It's just you and me!"I cried out.Volpina suddenly appeared.I knew it was an Illusion so I threw my flute at it.Then it disappeared."I'm serious!"I said.Then another Illusion of her appeared.I did the same thing.It disappeared."I've been using this miraculous for a long time.I know the difference between something that's real and something that's an illusion!"I said.The real Volpina suddenly appeared."Wow you finally decided to show up."I said.

Marinette's POV

   I sat down to here what Natalie was going to say about Gabriel."Here is some information that you need to know. Emile Agreste;Gabriel Agreste wife was killed in a Car Accident.There were other people in the car.Amile Agreste,Felix,and Gabriel son;Adrein." After hearing what Natalie said I was shocked."How did Adrein survive?"I asked her."I don't know.Emile was the owner of the peacock miraculous.Gabriel didn't use the butterfly or peacock miraculous until later."Natalie replied."Wait Gabriel Agreste is...Monarch?"I asked Natalie.My mother burst into tears as she heard those words."Unfortunately,yes.He changed after Emile's death.He changed even more when he got all the miraculous.The week before I quit,Gabriel sent a message to me saying something along the lines of 'Good Morning,Natalie,I have a plan.After I get the earrings of creation and the ring of destruction.I will use the Cat miraculous to destroy whoever Ladybug and Cat Noir are.' "Natalie quoted.My mother was terrified."How dare he!He's going to go after my daughter and kill her?I'll go after him and kill him first!"My mother screamed."He wants to kill me and Cat Noir and steal our miraculous to save his wife?"I said.I started to cry."He even lied to his own son not because he thought it was too much for him because he didn't want any distractions from Emile back to life."Natalie said with anger.Luka broke down.Kim stood up."Ok guys we can't just let him get away with this.He will never lay a hand on my sister!"Kim yelled.

Rena Rouge's POV

Volpina started to fight me.She pushed me down.She reached for my miraculous.I didn't have any time to think.I scratched her in the eye.Volpina screamed.I looked at her eye and it was red and bloody."How dare you!"She screamed.She chased me until 8:00 at night.I collapsed on the road.I looked up and saw her.Volpina got her flute and created a powerful Illusion.She made everything around me seem dark.I was blind.I had to use all my other senses."Revenge is sweet!"Volpina said.I tackled her down."Damn get off of me.You're crazy"She said.I got off of her and took a deep breath."This isn't you,Lila.There has to be something that's hurting you.You remind me of my cousin.She feels like she has to lie because she feels neglected and damaged.If you feel that way maybe we can talk about it."I told Volpina.She gave me my vision back but I didn't her.She left.

Volpina's POV

The way Rena Rouge was willing to help me was so unique.Something that Ladybug didn't even think about.I ran to a near by alleyway."Trix let's rest."I said.I detransformed and broke down into tears.

I'm Lila Rossi.I was born Venice,Italy on a cold night.My father was a drunk alcoholic and he was also a pathological liar.That's how he bonded with my mom.They loved each other but they separated when I was 3.My father got custody of me.We moved to South Korea  where I made my first friends.My dad taught me how to make friends.He snunk me into a bar one day and showed me how he lied.I asked him one day if it was ok.He said "Of course!Sweetheart you're doing everything perfectly.Whoever gets in our way is the liar." My father was the best.He never yelled and never cared.He cared about me but never raised me right.I didn't listen to him most of the time.He was to busy getting DUIs to even care.I made a lot of friends from Elementary school to High School.Eventually,Everyone found out that my father was a drunk psychopath and it broke me.I had no    friends,no help,and basically no dad.

One day in South Korea,I heard a knock on my door.I was asleep but heard it.I looked down and saw my unfinished homework on my bed.I got up and walked downstairs to go open the door.It was the KNPA(Police)."Hello how can I help you?"I asked them."Is your name Lila Rossi."One officer asked."Yes,sir."I replied.They pulled me out my house and closed the door."What's going on?"I asked them."We'll explain at the police department."Another officer said.When we arrived at the police department, I saw my father in handcuffs crying.I ran towards him to hug him but the officers blocked me."What?Why can't I hug my Dad?"I asked them.They couldn't tell me why.Finally one cop told me."Your dad hit someone's car and unfortunately the person who was in that car died." I couldn't look at my dad.He was yelling like a child and crying.

My father lost custody of me and I moved to Paris where my mom was.She always had to go to work.I was already damaged having to deal with my father being arrested and now I have deal with it alone!I wanted to start new.I thought the only way I could make friends was to lie.Thus,I started lying more.

Marinette's POV

I was in my room sewing a new outfit for me to where when I got a knock on my balcony.I went on my balcony and saw Cat Noir waiting."Hey,Princess."Cat Noir said."Hi,Prince."I said to him."I have a little gift for you."He said."Prince you don't have to give me a gift being your girlfriend is a gift enough."I said."Honestly Cat,I feel kinda guilty.There is this guy named Adrein who I basically bullied.It was only because his dad called the police on my father saying that he was Monarch and now they are imprisoning him just in case."I confessed."Maybe Adrein forgives you.No one could stay mad at my princess."Cat said."Thanks Cat Noir."I said. "I feel guilty too.There is this girl,Ladybug.She's perfect in everything she does and I'm so in love with her.Everytime I flirt with her I feel like I'm harassing her.I'm sorry I know it's wrong to like 2 girls at the same time but my heart can't be tamed.I don't want it to seem like I'm putting our love in vain.It's just so complicated."Cat Noir admitted."I like Adrein too."I admitted.Cat Noir handed me his gift.Just before he left he said something."I'm glad I can talk to you,Princess."Cat Noir stated.I blushed as he left.