Representation

Cat Blanc's standing on top of a building, watching Paris unfold in chaos.

~~~

  Marinette wakes up with these teenagers all around her.

    "Who are you guys, and where am I?"

    Marinette sits up, but one girl tells her to lay down.

     "You're in Paris. Do you remember what happened to you?" The girls asks.

    "I remember...Cat Noir - he-he- almost killed me." Marinette tells them.

   "Calm down, you're safe now. My name is Amity, and this is Luz, Toph, Max, Shae, and Hunter."

    Luz hands me some tea, and I start to drink it. 

    "How long have I been asleep?"

    "Almost an entire month." Max tells her.

    "The entity of France has been destroyed. Bunnix saved us and put us in her burrow before the catastrophic damage took place. We need your help, Ladybug." Hunter says.

  Marinette gets up and looks at the teenagers. She can see the sorrow and utter terror in their eyes. She bends down and puts her hand on Max's shoulder.

   "Don't worry. I have already killed myself for civilians, and  I would do it again." Marinette says.

~~~

Emile (who's the only other person who can survive a cataclysm) is out of town. She's on a trip to discover who she is. While on that trip, she sees something.

   Emile's in Spain, talking to another tourist.

   "So, you're on a trip to discover yourself too, huh?." the tourist asks.

   "Yes, I feel like I've been dead and resurrected." She responds.