Destruction

Marinette's POV

It was cold.Cat got me a blanket to cover myself as he called my mother to come pick me up.I waited for my mom with a cat, trying not to fall asleep."Marinette,how did it feel?"Cat asked."What?"I replied."How did it feel being akumatized?I mean, I haven't been akumatized before, so I wouldn't know."He said.I thought about Cat Blanc.His white mask and his EYES.The worst part is that I had to fight him."I-don't really know.It felt like I was being possessed.I don't remember much though,Sorry."I answered. "No!Don't apologize.I shouldn't have asked.Maybe it's a bit too much."He said."I mean, life is so stressful.I can't live in a world where everyone expects me to be perfect and expects everyone else to look up to me.The pressure is so bad I just can't!"I yelled.I started crying."Hey,do you wanna take a walk."He asked.I nodded my head.We walked and talked.We talked about are problems.We talked about how hard life is.It felt good to have someone I could talk to.My mom eventually showed up."Mari?"Mom said.I turned around and saw her and my dad in their car."Oh, I guess It's time for me to leave."I said."I'll get the door!"Cat Noir replied.He opened the back seat.My dad gave him a demonic look.I hated when he did.I got in the car and Cat Noir closed the door.He waved goodbye and ran away.I liked the way he walked.I love the way he makes me feel. It's so romantic.My dad started the car.I
He drove off.I fell asleep.

Cat Noir's POV

I ran off and thought about Marinette.I never thought about her in a romantic way before.She seems different now.She seems to be more accepting of who she really is.She's not perfect, but that's what I like
about her.She's Marinette.I saw my mansion in front of me.I saw that my window opened, so I jumped in."Claws in!"I said while detransforming.It was so late.I didn't even get any sleep."I guess I should head to bed."I said.I grabbed my phone and saw that it was dead.I saw my charger on my desk so I grabbed it and charged my phone.I sat on my computer chair,leaned back a bit and started to think.I was thinking about life.My mother and how she would tuck me in every night.How she would kiss my forehead.I thought about my childhood memories with her and life without her.All of a sudden my father walked in my room and so did Natalie."Hello,Adrein."Natalie said."Son, I have a confession to make."Father said.He looked dejected.For the first time, I saw him burst into tears.Natalie pulled him outside of my room.I was so confused.Was my father finally going to admit that he misses my mother?Was my father actually gonna be my dad for once?

Marinette's POV

I woke up on my couch.My mom was beside me.She was watching TV."Mom?"I said.I yawned about 50 times while saying that.She looked at me."I know your secret, Marinette."Mom said."Excuse me?"I replied."I know that your Ladybug."She said.I was shocked."Luka told me."Sabine said.

Natalie's POV

I was angry at Gabriel.He was obviously not gonna tell Adrein about anything that was going on.So I pulled him outside of Adrein's room to discuss what was going on."Adrein deserves to know the truth!"I yelled."He shouldn't know anything that been going on it would be too much for him."Gabriel replied."Wow, and what if he finds out.That's going to be even worse for him!"I yelled."Gosh!I hate you!"He said."You know that actually hurt coward.Guess what?I'm pregnant and also guess what?If you don't tell him the truth, I will!"I replied.

Adrein's POV

Natalie and my father walked inside."Ok, son.One day, you got very hurt.Then someone tried to heal you using a....miraculous.The peacock miraculous.So you are half senti monster."He said.It started to rain outside the second I started to cry."You didn't tell him the whole story!You didn't tell him out Emi-"Natalie tried to state, then I started to think.If I'm half senti monster, then...who's shadow moth?"Dad...I mean father, do you know who Monarch is?"I asked.He flinched."I...am...He..'s..."

Marinette's POV

"Why did Luka even tell you?It my business!"I yelled."It was important!"Mom said."Well it's all so important for Luka to stop lying to everyone.I feel bad for his sister for having to live with him."I yelled."Juleka isn't Luka's only sister."Mom said."What do you mean?"I said."Luka is your brother."Mom said."How's that possible? Luka is Jaged Stone's son."I said."No, Tom and I had Luka and Juleka."She said."We had them for Jaged and Anarka because they couldn't have any kids."She said.I was shocked."I have a sister?I have a sister!"I yelled.I was so happy.At that moment I forgave Luka for everything.Just the thought of him being my brother was amazing. And then I realized, that I dated my brother. I rush of disgust formed in my mouth. I heard police sirens outside."You also have another brother.You know Kim from your school?"She said. "Wait, this means you've been lying to me...my entire life?" Before she could react, we heard the sound of someone breaking into our house.Mom and I ran downstairs to the bakery.We saw 10 cops pushing my dad outside."What is going on here!"Mom yelled."You are married to a criminal!"One cop yelled."We are arresting Monarch!"another one said."Who told you this was Monarch?"I asked."Gabriel Agreste."The officer said.He pulled my dad outside and handcuffed him and then pushed him into the car.Then they drove away."Mom?What just happened?"I asked."Your father just got arrested."She said.My mom grabbed my miraculous out of her pocket, and it to me.

Adrein's POV

I had to get out of my house.It was such a toxic environment."Plagg Claws Out."I yelled.I transformed into Cat Noir and ran to my window and turned around.Natalie was in my room."Adrein?"She said with a confused look on her face..I jumped out of the window.I ran on top of a few buildings and found Ladybug."M'lady, are you ok?"I asked."I can't keep lying to you!I have to tell you something."She replied."What is it?"I asked."I saw you get akumatized once.Your name was Cat Blanc.He was a beast so innocent, and he knew my secret identity somehow."She said.I started to shake."What?"I said."That's why I can't tell you my secret identity.There is a possibility that you would be akumatized."She said."You mean I got akumatized but you didn't tell me!Gosh!Why is everyone keeping secrets from me!It's so unfair considering I don't keep any secrets besides who is under this mask.Unlike you,I seem to have kept that secret."I cried out."Maybe I accidentally detransformed in front of you."She questioned."You're just making excuses!Just like my father!"I said.I didn't want to talk to her.She was being unfair.Life is unfair.In tears,I ran off.

Marinette's POV

I checked the time.It was 5:23 a.m.I couldn't sleep knowing that my dad has been arrested for a crime he clearly didn't commit.They had no evidence to whatsoever and it's stupid to think that people go through things like everyday."Why did my father have to get arrested?"I asked Tikki."Maybe to teach you something.Maybe it will make you more grateful or....I don't know."She replied."What if my dad...never comes home?"I said."Marinette last time I checked you can make the most of anything you have.You love to learn about new things and you love being creative.You don't need me to be Ladybug.You are the power of creation by yourself!"Tikki cried out.I smiled.I like when Tikki talks to me like that.I heard a knock on my balcony.I opened the tiny door above my bed and saw him.Cat Noir was there.He was crying.I had never seen him cry before.His cry was scratchy and had a lot of voice cracks."Prince!"I yelled."I-I found out that I'm a senti monster."Cat Noir Stated.I must have not heard him correctly."Excuse me.I don't think I heard you." I replied."I'm a senti monster!"He exclaimed.I was too stunned to say a word.He started balling his eyes out."Prince,I'm so sorry."I said."My life is a lie.A lie!A stupid lie!"He shouted.He started to have a tantrum."No!Your life is not a lie.The people in your life who care about you they aren't lying."I corrected him."Who cares about me?"He asked."I do!"I answered.He looked at me and smiled."You do?"He asked."I love you,Prince."I confessed."I love you too,Princess."He replied.He grabbed my waist and leaned in.Then he kissed me.It felt so real.Like the definition of love.Live,laugh,love,and die.It lasted for about 5 seconds.When we finished he hugged me.

Natalie's POV

I was definitely done with Gabriel.I couldn't believe he lied about Monarch secret identity and told Adrein that it was Tom Dupain Cheng.I go to Gabriel's office where he usually is drawing new outfits on his tablet but I didn't see him there.Instead of seeing Gabriel,I saw boxes."Oh my gosh!"I shouted.There were rings on the floor.The rings I made for Gabriel."He is crazy.Out of all of my mistakes.This one, hands down, is the one I wish I could change."I said.I had used the chicken miraculous to create the alliance rings.They transmit the powers of miraculous.I used the chicken miraculous to also give the alliance rings to everyone in Paris so that when they get akumatized they can use the powers of the miraculous."Maybe I should some of these rings."I said to myself.I grabbed a few of the boxes(one had the actual miraculous).I left Gabriel a note telling him why I am quitting.This is what it said.

Dear Mr Agreste,I regret to inform you that I will not be here tomorrow.Nor will I ever be returning.You neglected your child because the love your life died which regardless is not ok.You hurt him and made it seem like it was his fault.Instead of comforting him,you mentally abused him and tried to make him do what ever you said.I may not have been his mother but I was and still am 10x the father you with ever be.I'm sorry that you losing me.Bye,Jerk!

With Gratitude,Natalie Neveah Naomi Sancouer.

Cat Noir's POV

"Marinette!Stay here I'll be back."I said.I grabbed one of my power up Camemberts and ate."Power up."I yelled.I transformed into Astrocat and flew out of Marinette's balcony.I came back at around 7:03."Hey."She said.Marinette's hair was in a bun.She looked pretty.She changed he outfit too.She was wearing a long jacket with high heels.I picked her up and started fly into the air."Wow it's beautiful up here."Marinette said.She looked so beautiful.Her eyes and her hair.I took her to a private place.I decorated it with roses and candles."Wow, Prince, you really outdone yourself."Marinette admitted."Marinette, I have a question.Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked.She looked at me confusingly.I knew it.She is just like Ladybug.I started walking away when she stopped me."Consider yourself taken."Marinette replied.