Reunion

Adrein's POV

I was in my room,packing for my trip to London.A few days before Ladybug had assigned me and Rena Rouge a mission to retrieve the peacock miraculous.Queen Bee told Ladybug that Felix took the miraculous.Ladybug is finally willing to give Chloé a chance."I'm glad that Ladybug is giving Chloé a chance.I honestly think that she is capable of changing."I said to Plagg. "Adrein,how do you feel about Felix?"Plagg asked."What do you mean?I'm great!"I said."You're lying as a kwami,I can tell."Plagg said.I was lying. Felix had the audacity to come to Paris and get my father's miraculous.I knew he was evil but I didn't know he was a villian.I sighed."He went through the same heartache as me.He lost his father and I lost my mother.We're like yin and yang."I said."Felix needs to be stopped.Have you told your father that you're going to London?"Plagg asked."He won't even notice."I replied."Plagg,Claws Out!"I said.I transformed into Cat Noir.

Rena Rouge's POV

Cat Noir and I met up at the bus station to go to London to get the peacock miraculous from Felix."Cat Noir,are you ready to go to London?"I asked.He just looked at the ground and stared off into space.We waited about 30 minutes til the bus came.We got on the bus and sat next to each other. "So what's the plan?"I asked Cat Noir."The plan is get the miraculous what else?"Cat Noir said with great annoyance."It's not gonna be that easy!Why are you so angry?"I asked him."I'm sorry. I've just been a bit shocked these past few days."Cat Noir responded.I rolled my eyes and put my head on the window.After a few minutes,something caught my eye.It was a Strike Back.

Ladybug's POV

  I was with Vesperia and Queen Bee in a large field."I need to know if I can trust you,Queen Bee.So I'm going to create a dimension for you to go through series of tests to see if you can be trusted."I said to Queen Bee."Magic Charm!"I shouted.A portal suddenly appeared."Good luck!"Vesperia said to Queen Bee.She walked into the portal then it disappeared.

Queen Bee's POV

  As I walked into the portal, I realized that it was cold.The dimension was white."What is this place?What am I supposed to do?"I asked myself.I started to walk forward.I saw someone.I ran towards them.It was Marinette."Mari- Marinette is that you?"I asked her."Chloé you have caused me so much pain.You bullied me, acted like you were better than me and did horrible things to me!"The Fake Marinette said."I'm sorry."I said to her."Really?You are nothing but a brat!"The Fake Marinette shouted."I-I-I know you didn't deserve that."I tried to explain."Then why did you do that?"She asked."Because of my mom!She always treated people like they were nothing and she always earned people's respect. I thought if I did the same I would gain people's respect too and maybe even her's.You don't even have to forgive me I just want you to know that I'm sorry."I confessed.Marinette disappeared  into the air.

Rena Rouge's POV

I ran to the front of the bus not seeing what I expected to see. Instead of a bus driver,I saw a 8 legged,16 foot, senti spider."You get the spider.I'll get Strike Back."Cat Noir said."What about the other people?"I asked Cat Noir."Teleport them to London!"Cat Noir commanded.I grabbed the ring of migration."Trix,Kalki,Unify!"I yelled.I became Travel Girl."Voyage!"I said.A portal to London appeared."Everybody,get in this portal to London."I said.The people quickly ran into portal.The spider got behind me.I punched it.I kicked it to one of the windows and it broke it.Suddenly Strike Back collapsed and feel on Sent Spider."Wow that was quick."Cat Noir said.We both got in the portal to London and arrived there.

Queen Bee's POV

I was in another dimension."What am I gonna do this time?"I said.Suddenly in front of me a memory of my early childhood appeared.It was my mother leaving Paris.

"You can't just leave me here with her!This is unbelievable."My father said."You're being ridiculous utterly ridiculous.I have a child waiting for me in NYC that I would love to live with.Not her!"My mother said."I can't believe you did this to me.You ruined are family.I don't want to see you again!"My father said.I was young and oblivious to what was going on.

       Suddenly,In front of me was my mother as Style Queen."Mom?"I said.She didn't respond.I was trembling with fear.

Felix's POV

I was having dinner with my mother when something happened."Felix,are you ok?"My mom asked me.She put her hand on my face."Yes I'm fine and I know I've been down these few days but I think I'm gonna feel much better."I responded.She smiled at me.I heard a knock on our door.My mom opened the door and Rena Rouge and Cat Noir walked inside."We are here for the miraculous of the Peacock!"Cat Noir announced."The peacock miraculous?I have no idea what you're talking about."My mom told them."Your son has it!"Rena Rouge said.I stood up and took off my tie revealing my miraculous.My mother was stunned."Duusu, Spread my Feathers!"I yelled.I transformed into Wrath.Cat Noir used the ring of Exaltation to transform into Exaltaltor."Clout!"He yelled.He punched me into my large window.I got stood up and Rena Rouge started to fight me."Give us the miraculous and no one gets hurt."Rena Rouge said."You think I'm gonna stop just because you tell me to?What world have you been living in?"I asked her.Rena Rouge ran outside where I followed her.I touched her but she disappeared.It was clearly an illusion. "An illusion,huh.That was creative but not clever."I said.I got a coin from the floor and then one of my feathers.I combined them and then I put the coin on my miraculous."All past senti monsters come to life!"I commanded.Suddenly,All the past senti monsters appeared.

Cat Noir's POV

Rena Rouge and I ran into an nearby alleyway.I was out of breath.I made a big mistake."Plagg,Roarr,Divide."I said.Rena Rouge saw me detransform."Ad- Adrein?"Rena said."Oh my gosh! Alya you weren't supposed to see that!"I explained."Wait you know my secret identity?"Rena asked."Yes Nino told me."I replied."He did what!"Rena exclaimed.I suddenly heard the sound of a dog."Plagg,Roarr,Unify."I said.I transformed back into Exaltaltor.The dog ran up to me.It wasn't a normal dog.It was a big dog.He barked and fire started coming out of his mouth."I have a plan."Rena said. Rena  then created an Illusion of us running away from the dog.Then it started chasing the illusion."Sweet relief!"I shouted."So when you were mad this morning it was because of Felix.Why did you volunteer to go on this mission."Rena asked."Because I thought I was over Felix but I guess I'm not."I admitted."We need to stop him and I've got a plan."Rena said.

Queen Bee's POV

"Fight me or do you not have the power."The Fake Style Queen said."I'm not gonna fight you."I replied.Style Queen kicked me in the face."We can talk about this!"I tried to say.Style started to choke me."Ok now I'm mad!"I shouted.I kicked her in the chest."Venom!"I yelled.I paralyzed her."Mom, I'm sorry.You abandoned me and made me feel worthless but now I know I have a purpose!"I yelled.I closed my eyes and I was with Ladybug and V esperia again."You past the test,Queen Bee.Welcome to the team."Ladybug said.Vesperia ran to me and hugged me."I knew you could do it."Vesperia said.I felt so loved and so happy."There is someone that I hurt that I need to apologize to,Sabrina."I told Ladybug.Vesperia and Ladybug both smiled.I could tell that they were both proud of me.

     To be continued...