Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)

It's the last day. One more day of fighting. One more day of looking into Cat Blanc's face. I wake up to the sound of Korra calling my name.

"Marinette! Marinette!"

I look around to see that we fell asleep on land (thankfully).

"Yes?"

"You have visitors."

It's Rena Rouge, Carapace, Vesperia, Queen Bee, and Bunnix.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were destroyed, forever."

I hug them. This moment feels so perfect. I can sense that it's about to be one of my favorite memories.

"I unified with the Horse miraculous and created a portal so we could escape." Queen Bee tells me.

"I'm happy to see you again." Rena Rouge says to me.

"You guys thought you could get away from me?" A distant voice echoes.

We all turn around and see Emile reunited with her sentimonsters.

"Mrs. Agreste!" I shout.

I run over to her and hug her.

"I'm so glad you're okay." She says.

Korra hugs Siren.

"Mom."

"My beautiful daughter. How have you been?" Siren asks Korra.

"I don't mean to interrupt," Bunnix walks in between Siren and Korra," but Cat Blanc is coming our way."

"Ok, I need Beetlejuice, Emile, and Rena Rouge to meet me on the Center Building at Dawn. The rest of you, hold off Cat Blanc for as long as you can. We'll meet again hopefully." I tell everyone.

I feel my body's temperature rise.

"Marinette, you have become the best master I have ever seen. You are one of the only ones that will sacrifice life for love. I'm glad that I'm your Kwamis." Tikki tells me.

Those sweet words will be my drive during my fight.

"Tikki Spots On!"

I transform into Ladybug and leave.

~~~

Multi-mouse is with the kids, trying her absolute best to protect them. One kid keeps asking her annoying questions like where they are going and what are they going to do when they get there. They are walking through a cave that has lava (similar to a volcano).

"This place gives me the creeps," Max says while flustering.

"Pipe down, damn it! I feel your heart beating more than mine and I can't even see the lava." Toph says.

"Something is wrong. I can feel it. Ladybug is most likely in trouble." Mutimouse tells the kids.

"What are we going to do?" Amity asks.

"First things, first, I need to get you guys out of here and find you a place to stay."

~~~

Everyone is dreading the sound of Cat Blanc's voice. Emile hasn't even seen him before yet she even knows the utter terror she'll witness.

He's here. And he is not turning back.

"Where is Marinette?"

"We won't tell you!" Siren shouts.