Revelation

Adrein's POV

It's Christmas Eve, and we're all sitting at a table. Alya and Nino are making out under the mistletoe, with only their underwear on. Margaret is sleeping under Marinette's arms, and Tom is trying to beat Kim and Luka at Pool.

    "Nino and Alya! You guys have a nice home." Sabine yells.

    Nino puts his finger up as a sign of,"I'm busy with my future wife."

     "Don't try to eat each other!" Marinette shouts.

     I laugh a little and put my arm around her. Margaret wakes up and starts to cry. Lyon starts to jump out of his seat, and Sabine tries to keep him there. It's an average Christmas Eve gathering.

    "I'm gonna bring her upstairs."

    Marinette goes upstairs with Margaret, and I follow her.

~

  It's a little awkward watching my girlfriend breastfeed my daughter and just standing in the guest room, watching. Then something comes to mind, Marinette's not just my girlfriend. She's more than that. We made a kid together. We are so happy together. So if I love her, why can't I marry her? I'm so focused on my thoughts that I don't notice that she's done.

   "Kitty, what's wrong?"

   She looks into my lime green eyes. I rub her shoulders and kiss her.

  "It's nothing, Baby."

Marinette's POV

  We go downstairs, and everyone is waiting for us. Both Adrein and I are confused.

   "What's going on?" I say.

   Alya takes a deep breath.

   "Finally, you guys are here." Alya says.

   Adrein and I look at each other. He holds my hand.

    "Well guys, I'm 4 months pre-,"

    "Pregnant!" Nino screams.

    I run over to Alya and hug her. She shows me her stomach, and I could tell that she is pregnant. Everyone is cheering and screaming over the news, but Adrein. He's just standing near the stairs, watching everyone hug Alya. He leaves in a hurry. I'm the only person who really notices that he's gone. I carry my black cat, Scarry, and take him outside where the snow is literally implaling me. I look for Adrein, but I can't see him. I go back inside with Scarry.

   "I'm on the verge of turning into a white cat." Scarry says.

Adrein's POV

  I go home and start to think about what I might just do. Am I really ready to marry her? I mean, we've been dating for over what 6 years.

   "Adrein, you seem spaced out. What's up?" Plagg asks me.

   For some reason, I don't hold back. I feel so happy that I want him to know why.

    "I think I'm gonna propose to Marinette."

     His eyes are hysterical. They look so animated. I try my best to hold in my inner laughter.

  "YOU CAN'T PROPOSE!" Plagg says.

   "What do you mean. It'll be perfect. I propose on Christmas and she says yes."