Collusion

It's a fun Saturday day morning. Eleanor,Jet,Zuko, and Azula are waiting by the dock for Korra.

   "So...what's Korra like? Is she mean or bossy?" Eleanor asks everyone.

    "She definitely doesn't have any of Azula's traits." Jet responds.

     Azula does this dramatic flinch, which makes everyone dramatically laugh. Well, except her.

    "What's that supposed to mean. I don't know why we have to stand here and wait for her?" Azula annoyingly says.

   The group hears the sound of a boat. It's Korra.

    "There she is." Jet says.

    When the boat is parked, Korra runs off it and jumps on Zuko. Zuko carries her.

    "It's been a while, seashell." Zuko tells her.

    Korra looks Jet and sees him smoking.

      She hops off Zuko and walks over to Jet. She throws the cigarette out of his hand and jumps on him. Jet coughs like a person who's been smoking for 80 years.

      "Wow, so you're like a real smoker now, huh?"

       "I guess I am, Kor."

       She spots Azula standing with her arms cross. She hops off Jet and walks over to Azula.

          "Please! No jumping. I already get enough of that from Ty Lee." Azula shouts.

         "It's so great to see you." Korra says.

       She turns around and sees Eleanor.

          "Oh yeah. The stupid boys forgot to mention the hot girl in the group. Her name is Eleanor." Azula says.

         "It's nice to meet you." Korra tells her.

~~

  Ladybug wakes up in the sand. She stands up and looks to right, where she sees Drifter.

    "What the hell happened?" She asks herself.

     She wakes Drifter up. His eyes are bright red, which looks creepy with his blue skin color.

      "Where are we?" Drifter asks.

    Ladybug wipes her eyes and starts to stretch.

   "Some kind of island." Ladybug replies .

   "I know that!" He yells.

    The waves match his anger. Ladybug looks hurt. Drifter regrets yelling at her.

    "What time is it?" He asks.

    Ladybug checks her yo-yo. It's 4:50.

     "Time to get out here."

    Ladybug looks at Drifter's concerned and confused face.

      "C'mon! Don't tell me you want to stay here." Ladybug says.

    Drifter shrugs his shoulders. Ladybug activates the horse ring.

     "Tikki, Kallki, Unif-"

       The ring of Migration starts to flicker and malfunction. Ladybug takes of the miraculous and throws it into the ocean. The ring creates a whole in the ocean and causes a gigantic expolsion. Drifter and Ladybug get thrown back like ragdolls.

    "What was that?" Drifter asks.

    "Maybe it was too much contact with water." Ladybug tells Drifter.