Protection

Marinette's POV

  I woke up triedly. I yawned like a maniac but I didn't realize something; who's bed I was in. When I turned around and saw Adrein fast asleep on the other side of the bed. I was shocked. Then I remembered what had happened the night before. Adrein and I had sex. I screamed loudly. Adrein woke up on fear.

   "What! What?"

   "The party!"

   I stormed out of the room and saw that the whole house was clean. I expected, that considering it was a crazy party that there would be a lot to clean up afterwards.

     "I already hired people to clean the whole house." Adrein yelled from far away.

    I took a sigh of relief.

   After that awkward experience, I got my clothes on. When I went to the kitchen, Adrein was making breakfast.

    "Good Morning, Sweetheart."

     I kissed his cheek. We were already acting like a married couple. I sat down at kitchen table and right next to me was Lyon (Adrein's cute half brother).

        "Hi Lyon! You're getting so big."

     He started jumping from his little chair. I felt so happy to see him.

         "Ouch!"Adrein yelled.

     I stood up and walked over to him.

         "What's wrong?"

     I looked at Adrein's hand and saw that it was burned.

          "I kinda burned breakfast."

      I grabbed the pan where the food was cooking and threw into the garbage.

            "I'm not a cooker. I mean you seem like a perfect cook considering your parents own their own bakery but I'm not that good." Adrein admitted.

             "I get that. Adrein,I want to help you. Since we're I guess what you could call "together"  we should be able to help each other."

             "I totally agree."

           A couple seconds past by with no one talking. I was slightly annoyed.

            "Well tell me what to do for once."

             "Oh yeah! You could babysit Lyon while I go to a meeting. You could also iron my clothes and can you please fix breakfast."

            The toaster started to burn when finished talking. I grabbed the apron that Adrein was wearing and threw it into the fire.

             "Take that Satan!"

            "Oh my gosh. I'm gonna be late for my meeting!" Adrein said.

           "Eveything is going to be ok when come home. It's going to so great that you won't even have to come cause I'll already have payed all bills."

          Then, I realized, I had just said. Adrein's face looked really confused at that moment. I awkwardly winked back at him. I grabbed a mug from the conter and poured some coffee into it. I started to drink the coffee.

          "Well Marinette, you don't have to iron my clothes. I got to get going right now so I'll just put on my clothes-"

         I spat the coffee out. It tasted cold and underdeveloped.

       "Is this dark period blood!" I screamed.

        Adrein laughed.

        "I'll see you later, M'lady."