Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Princess Justice can smell the devil's breath. She's on top of her very own castle, laughing at the disoriented land. She stops laughing and breaks into tears.

"What's happening to me?" She whispers, "I've never felt more-"

She feels something hit her back. When she turns around, she sees Cat Noir and Argos.

"Marinette-"

"I see you've been changed back into your superhero self. I'm not even going to try to persuade you to come to my side because it'll never happen," Princess tells Cat Noir.

"Marinette-"

"It's Princess Justice! Show some respect!"

Cat Noir looks at his Mom who shakes her head.

"Just go with it." She whispers in his ear.

10 Cat Blanc soldiers run into the palace.

"Great more people," Princess Justice says annoyingly.

They bow down in honor of her.

"Your Majesty, we've been trying to get these people out of your palace for what feels like hours. They are traitors to your kingdom."

Princess Justice grabs her staff.

"Don't let them get away this time."

Princess Justice creates a wall separating her and the heroes. Cat Noir runs to the wall and destroys it. Princess Justice got away. Cat Noir turns to the right and sees a window.

"She must have got away," Cat Noir points at the window," I think I know where she went. Can you hold them off?"

"Are you kidding?" Argos punches three of the soldiers down.

"You don't have to worry about me," Argos tells him.

Cat Noir smiles at her and jumps into the window.

~~~

Princess Justice is running through the cold water. It slashes everywhere. As the Princess is running on water, she sees something from a distance. It's the tip of the Eiffel Tower. The tower is managing to float up to the tip of the water. Princess Justice is terrified. If she crashes into the tower, she will get killed.

She jumps into the air to avoid the tower. When she lands back in the water, she notices something.

"Land! Finally, it's about time."

Princess Justice finally arrives on top of a destroyed, yet stable, building. She collapses on the ground.

"Finally. It's over. I won!" Princess Justice shouts.

"No," Cat Noir followed her. He stands in front of her as she lies nonchalantly on the floor.

"Marinette, I want you to come home. I want you to be a part of our family," Princess Justice stands up and holds his hand," I want us to get married and-"

"No! You DON'T GET IT! You're not listening, you have no idea what it feels like for your Prince to ignore you!" She breaks into tears.

A cage surrounds Cat Noir.

"You'll stay here until this is all over. Just in case you think of escaping..."

She takes his miraculous and he de-transforms. She puts his miraculous in a bubble right next to where she sits.

Nothing left to lose...

~~~

A couple of hours pass and Princess Justice is looking at what is supposed to be a sunset but instead, it's the moon being torn apart from the imbalance of the material world. Soon, nothing will be left. Princess Justice hears footsteps behind her. When she turns around, she sees a familiar face.