Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)

Marinette's POV

I was sleeping when I heard a large sound on my balcony.I quickly woke up and threw my blanket off of my body.Tikki zoomed towards me."Who is that?"She asked."I don't know I'll go check this time."I told her.I stood up and opened my balcony's mini door.Su Han was back but he wasn't mad."Hello Master Dupain-Cheng,I have some information I would like to share with you.Wizardo and his crew of villians are still on the loose and Monarch has joined them."Su Han told me.I took a deep breath."I don't know how my superheroes will be able to fight those villians.We don't even know there powers?"I told him."Wizardo is capable of redirecting lightning.Infinity is capable of Muliplacation and immunity to all powers.He is also capable of a unique power called Bleaching.This means he can freeze people in time until the next day.Crysta (Wizardo's sister) can shapeshift into any Animal,she can create crystals,and can fly with her wings.I almost forgot the most powerful ability of hers.She has the power of destruction."He said.I looked at him with a straight face."She has the power of Destruction? I thought that was impossible."I told him.Su Han shook his head."The villians are incredibly powerful but you guys are stronger.Majestia controls emotions.Ice Queen controls water only in Ice form.Drifter can control anything made out of water.Climeater controls the weather.Ignoblia,sister to the superhero Majestia,has the ability of strength,flight and bad luck.Void can take away people's energy.Thlípsi has the power to make people sad.I guess you can give him the nickname Dr.Sadness.Last but not least the Pain and Tear twins.They have the power of time travel."Su Han said.I started to feel a little pressure.My heart felt like it was going to explode.Su Han clearly noticed how dejected I was.He put his hand on my shoulder as a sign of comfort."If there is anything you want to talk to me about,I am here."Su Han announced.I nodded my head and gave him a big hug.

Aubrey's POV

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning.I was so excited to finally go to a new school.I got out of bed and went to my bathroom mirror and looked at myself."I hope this is the right school for me."I said to myself.I got my outfit on and walked to my kitchen.My mom was cleaning the kitchen."Hello sweetheart, how are you?"My mother asked.I rolled my eyes at her."I don't know how I feel anymore."I told her.My mom tried to hug me but I stopped her."I know things didn't work out at your other school and I'm sorry.I was so distracted by your father's act of adultery that I didn't pay any attention to when you were practically being abused and I sincerely apologize for that."My mom said.I didn't respond back.I turned my face away from her and started holding back tears.

7 months earlier~

I remember the trauma just like it was yesterday.I remember not being able to sleep realizing that my father had cheated on my mom.It caused me great discomfort.I couldn't cry.I couldn't move.I was paralyzed.Everthing felt numb.My mom knew and she screamed at him all night until he did something that I didn't expect.

"Leave are house!I don't want to see you again."Mom yelled.Dad ran upstairs to my room and opened the door."Hi Daddy."I said."Hello your mother is little crazy.She'll get over it.I did the same thing in high school and she still married me 3 years afterwards."He admitted.He walked to the corner of my room where my cabinet was.He reached into the back of his pocket for a key."Daddy,What are you doing?"I asked him."Shutting your mother up once and for all."He responded.He pulled out his key and opened the cabinet and grabbed something.I looked a bit closer and saw that he had a gun.He raced out of my room.Before I could react it was too late.He shot my mom in the stomach.Luckly,she survived but I was still traumatized.What's even worse everyone from my school found out.I was bullied until it was so bad that I had to leave.

Marinette's POV

I was in class not paying attention to what was going on.I was just talking to Alya when Ms Bustier clapped her hands."Settle down class!We have a new student.Her name is Aubrey Thomas and you will treat her with respect."Ms Bustier announced.I looked at her and she looked so familiar.She took a seat across from me and waved."Marinette is that you?"She asked."That voice...Aubrey!"I yelled.I gave her a big hug."It's so nice to see you again!"Aubrey said."You both know each other?"Adrein asked."We we're best friends!"Aubrey responded.Suddenly,the same exact chest pain occurred from when I was in Luka's roo.My heart felt like it was going to explode.I collapsed on the ground.