Jubilation

Luka's POV

I woke up for the first time in a while. My vison was slightly impaired, so I blinked a few time to make them focus. I looked down and saw that I was in a hospital bed."What in the world happened to me?I feel lik I haven't been awake for months."I said.I saw Mrs.Dupain Cheng in my room with my mother.They looked happy."Luka your awake!"My mother said.Marinette's mother looked at me and smiled.The first smile I saw in a while."Don't freak out but it has been 4 months since you were awake."My mother said while taking my temperature.Before I could I could respond I heard a noise.Mrs.Dupain Cheng looked outside.She looked worried so I got up to see what was going on that was so terrible.The light were flickering.Most people would say "that isn't terrifying" but there was no in the hallway.No patients,No nurses,no doctors, just silence.My mom checked the other rooms to see if anyone was there but there was no one.My mom got stressed out so she went back to my room."There is no one at the hospital!"She said.It was completely dark.I heard the sound of somebody coming towards us.My mom and Mrs.Dupain Cheng checked to see if anyone was there."Hello?"They said."Hello?"They kept saying.I walked out of my room.The second I turned around it happened.Princess Fragrance was holding a large perfume bottle.She looked a little different.She had a tattoo of a Rose on her back.

She kicked me in the chest hard.I fell down.Then Mrs.Dupain Cheng started to fight her."How dare you put your hands on my son!"She yelled."Son?"I asked myself.Then Reflecta appeared out of nowhere."Hey, Luka."She said while smiling.She had this grin that pissed me off."Juleka please stop this madness!"I told her.She started to chase me and my mother.Mrs.Dupain Cheng was right behind us.We ran for what felt like an hour until we had to surrender.Lukily,Ladybug and Cat Noir arrived just in time."Hey look it's Cotton candy and the jaw breaker."Cat Noir jokingly said.They both had different suits.Cat Noir's suit wasn't only black.It had hints of green too.Ladybug suit changed too.Her black spots were replaced with white spots that glowed.They honestly looked so cool."Cat Noir I'll take Reflecta and you can take Princess Fragrance."Ladybug said."No!I can take Reflecta you go with the cotton sawb[Princess Fragrance]right in front of you."He replied.Cat Noir seemed pissed off for some reason.

Cat Noir's POV

I was pissed at Ladybug for not telling me that I had been akumatized.I was so pissed she had audacity to keep that deep of a secret from me and now she's telling me!I had to brush these stupid feelings off and fight Reflecta.I pushed her down and signaled my cataclysm.I put my hand on the floor and destroyed it.Refleta fell down.She fell through the floor.I thought the fight was over and just walked away but it wasn't.Reflecta managed to get up and kept on fighting.She tackled me to the ground.I actually thought that maybe Ladybug was right maybe I should have let her handle this.She touched my ring and almost got it when Luka attacked her.

Ladybug's POV

I didn't know why Cat Noir was acting like this.I guess it's partly my fault.Honestly,I do deserve to be treated like this but not because I told him truth because how much I hurt him.I had to brush these feelings when I started to fight Princess Fragrance."I have a new perfume it's called Gift!"she yelled.All of a sudden this red smoke got into the air."Let's see your greatest desire."She said.A picture of my greatest desire was shown to her."To defeat Monarch I see!"She read.I jumped into the air and punched her into an elevator."Magic Charm!"I screamed."Isn't it lucky charm?"My mom asked."Well yes but using my Magic Charm I can create anything my heart desires."I replied.I created a sword.I went to the Elevator and pressed the 4th floor.I pinned her down and grabbed her alliance ring."Lucky Charm!"I yelled.A pair handcuffs appeared.I grabbed her hands and handcuffed them."Miraculous Ladybug!"I screamed.Then my magical ladybugs fix everything.

Luka's POV

I attacked Juleka.I just needed her to stop.She was my sister and we never actually fought at all.She seemed so surprised that she gave the alliance ring to me.I didn't want it to electrocute me so I gave it to Cat Noir.He destroyed and Juleka became my sister again.