Exaltation

Previously on The Book of Emotion,Queen Bee is a superhero again and is finally going to apologize to Sabrina.Rena Rouge found out that Cat Noir is Adrein.Felix transformed into a villian using the peacock miraculous and he calls himself;Wrath.Wrath brought all the past senti monsters back to life using the peacock miraculous.

Adrein's POV

Alya and I went to a hotel.Our rooms were nice and luxurious."So Felix managed to resurrect all dead senti monsters and make them do his bidding."I said to Alya."Don't worry,Adrein."Alya responded.I paced back and forth waiting for her to stop me."Look I have a perfect plan.If you use your cataclysm on the peacock miraculous and Ladybug repairs the damage there is nothing to worry about."Alya explained.I didn't know why I was so worried.Maybe because Felix was crazy but clever.

Chloé's POV

At the park,I saw Sabrina sitting on a bench alone.Beside her was an empty ice cream cup and her ukulele.I walked towards her."Hi Sabrina!"I said.She didn't respond.I sighed.My eyes started to tear."I'm sorry,Sabrina. I am the worst  friend in the whole world.I treated you like a slave and manipulated you.I just want you to know that I'm sorry."I told her.Sabrina sighed.I walked away but she stopped me."Sit down."Sabrina begged.I sat down next to her.I felt the familiar air when I was close to her.She smelt like a mixture of lavender and strawberry.Zoé and Marinette walked towards us."Hey guys!"Marinette said.I smiled and waved.Marinette and I were finally friends.They both sat close to us .

Luka's POV

I was asleep in the living.My left elbow was on the edge of the couch and my other elbow dangled from the couch.My phone was still playing my favorite P
playlist and Kim was in the living room watching his favorite movie.My foot was on top of a bag of chips that I had finished and drool was going down my face.Everything in my head was blank but suddenly a dream like scenario played into my head.It was a vision.

Marinette was on the ground and Cat Noir was crying.The heroes surrounded Marinette.Rena Rouge was frightening for her life.The air was hot and humid.All of a sudden,the heroes trembled into tears.I started crying and wiped my eyes.I realized that my vision was seeing what my future self would see considering when I wiped my eyes I saw my hand.I woke up and I was back in my living room."Dude are you ok?"Kim asked me.I felt my eyes and I was crying.I wiped my tears with my shelve."Yeah I'm good."I replied.

Adrein's POV

I was still pacing. My forehead was sweating and so was my body.I heard a knock on are door."Who is it?"Alya asked."It's me Su Han."Su Han announced.I walked to the door and opened it.Su Han walked in."So Alya you called me?"Su Han said."You called him?How come you didn't tell me?"Adrein asked."Because you were to busy pacing."Alya responded."I heard you too might need some guidance.Wrath is strong and clever but not invincible.If you destroy the peacock miraculous the one thing, he depends on. He will be powerless."Su Han told us.My eyes got wider as he said that.Killing senti monsters is the only way?It felt wrong,completely wrong.

I transformed into Exaltor and went to Tower Bridge with Rena Rouge where Wrath was.His eyes were bright red and he wore a feather jacket with boots.He wore dark leather gloves.His hair was dark like his soul."Isn't it funny how this is my miraculous not yours but you superheroes want to take it away from me."Wrath sarcastically stated."It was never and never will be your miraculous,Wrath.Give it to me so I can reset this whole thing."I said in a hostile tone.He looked at me with an angry face.His eyes turned black as his smile disappeared into pure anger.He walked slowly towards us.Master Su Han came running out of nowhere and tackled Wrath to the ground and grabbed his miraculous."No! It was my chance!My chance!"He yelled.Su Han tossed the miraculous to me and I looked at it.I thought about what I was doing.I didn't want to kill any senti monsters.They were connected to me.It felt like they were my brothers and sisters.I looked around London and saw how much damaged they caused."You weren't supposed to be alive in the first place and I'm sorry. Cataclysm."I said.Before I destroyed the miraculous something caught my eye.It was my aunt Amelie watching what was going on.Tears started rolling down my face as I watched her cry.Then, I destroyed the peacock miraculous.

Rena Rouge's POV

When Cat Noir destroyed the miraculous all the senti monsters disappeared.I was glad that the senti monsters were gone but when I looked at Cat Noir something wasn't right.His eyes rolled into the back of his head.I ran towards him."Cat Noir, are you ok?"I asked him.He then collapsed into my arms.He automatically detransformed and that's how I knew, something was wrong.Su Han ran towards me.He was carrying Felix."I think Felix has passed away."Su Han announced."What do you mean he passed away?"I asked him.I was in such disbelief.Then Plagg appeared.He was crying."Adrein is gone."Plagg announced."What do you mean,Plagg?"I asked.He didn't respond.I checked his pulse and he was dead.My eyes were in shock.I didn't blink.I didn't breathe.I didn't talk.Adrein's mouth opened and a white feather flew out.After 2 minutes,I needed help.

Marinette's POV

I was eating at the park when I got a call from Alya on my phone."Hey,Alya!What's up!"I said."Come to London, now!"Alya said.Her voice was different, it was demanding,angry, yet sad."Why?Are you guys done with the mission?"I asked."We destroyed the peacock miraculous and need you to repair the damage."Alya explained."Ok I'll be right there."I replied."Also Adrein and Felix are dead now."She cried out."You're joking right? How do you know Adrein's secret identity?"I asked her."I'm not joking!He is on the ground dead with Felix!I'm scared!"Alya exclaimed.I knew that tone.The tone of seriousness and sadness.The sound of her tears through the phone was indispensable.I knew she was serious.I ran out of the park and went to my scooter.I drove to an alleyway and transformed into Pegabug."Voyage!"I yelled.A portal to London appeared.I went into it.I saw Rena Rouge and Su Han and ran towards them.Su Han was holding back tears seeing me."Where is Adrein?"I asked.Su Han pointed to the ground and there he was.Lifeless but still there."Why didn't he disappear like the rest of the senti monsters."Alya asked."Because he is not a senti monster biologically."I told her.I picked Adrein up and felt his face."Healing!"I yelled.Pink salt-like substance went into my hands and I poured into his mouth and kissed his cheek.Then I did same thing to Felix.They both came back to life.Adrein looked different though.Instead of having blonde hair, he had brown hair and instead of having greens he had blue eyes."What happened?"Adrein said."We'll explain everything later."I told him."I feel loved."He said."You have no idea."I replied.