Pretention

Marinette's POV

   The bathroom smelt was awful. It smelt like vomit. Mainly because I was throwing up. I had a pregnancy test in my hands, but I couldn't see the results because there was vomit all over it. I could tell that I was either pregnant or ate something that happened to upset my stomach. Adrein wasn't home. He was really busy with work. I knew that I was definitely pregnant.

   Adrein and I decided to go to the miraculous temple for the next 9 months during my pregnancy. Su-Han was fine with it, and I wanted some training before fighting again as Ladybug.

   When we arrived at the temple, the masters were already waiting for us.

   "Hello!" They said.

     Su- Han hugged me.

     The masters were all Chinese and looked pretty old. I thought that spell would've have kept them from aging, or maybe they became Masters at an old age. Some of the masters, however, looked my age.

     "Welcome to the Miraculous Temple!"

     The temple looked like a big mansion. Su-Han obviously did some reconstructing.

     "Would like a tour?"One Master asked.

       I could tell that Adrein was jealous but I didn't resist.

      "Sure." I said.

      Adrein face turned bright red. How dare he still m'lady. Am I being irrational or dramatic. What am I thinking? She'll never fall for him. We're having a new baby on the way.

     "Marinette, this is my son, Kye." Su-Han said.

     "So your the famous Marinette I've been hearing about and you must

     "So your the famous Marinette I've been hearing about and you must...Kitty Noir."

    Adrein forcefully smiled at him. He smiled back. I think at that moment, Adrein started to like Kye.

    "So the tour?" Kye mentioned again.

    "I'll skip." He said.

     Kye shrugged his shoulders and I gave him a stare of disappointment.

     When the tour started, I wasn't interested until I saw are first fascinating stop, "The Statues of the Masters". There were thousands of statues of Masters, some of them, from millions of years ago.

    "Who made all of these?" I asked Kye.

    "It's magic. As soon as someone is coronated into being a Master, they get there own statue."

      "That's kinda cool." I admitted.

     He showed me to the backyard. They had pool and mutiple tree houses. They had bouncy house and trampoline. I was shocked.

     "Yeah, my dad is the most materialistic man on this planet."

     "It's beautiful."

     "You remind me of my mother."