Determination

Felix's POV

It was a night like any other.My mom walked into my room to say goodnight."Goodnight sweetheart.I love you!"She said to me.I kissed her then pretend to go to bed as she closed the door.As soon as I heard the door close I got up.I grabbed the peacock miraculous from under my pillow and put in on myself. Duusu suddenly appeared out of no where."Wait who are you?Where's Natalie?"Duusu asked."It's been along time hasn't it Duusu?"I said to her.She looked closer and was shocked. "F-F-F-Felix?"Duusu said with a confused look on her face."Does your mother know you have a miraculous?"Duusu asked me."No and you better not tell her!"I exclaimed. "What do you want with me?"Duusu asked."Oh Duusu we have much to discuss."I replied.

Marinette's POV

I woke up and saw Cat Noir's gift on my table."What do you think it is?"Tikki asked.I got off my bed and went to my desk to open it.I opened it and saw that it was a pink beret."Aww so cute."Tikki said.I looked at it and noticed that it had the words Adrein on it. Then I realized that Adrein and Cat Noir were the same person.My heart skipped a beat.I started to look back at all my memories with Adrein. I could see it.I couldn't deny the truth because it was right in front of me."Prince is...Adrein?"I said to Tikki. "Well...Yes!"Tikki answered back.I screamed of happiness. I put the beret on and went to the bathroom to see if it was good on me.I looked in the mirror and saw that it was perfect for me.I got my outfit for the day on and skipped breakfast.

When I arrived at school I saw Adrein walking inside. I got off my scooter and stopped him."Adrein!Wait up!"I screamed.Adrein turned around.He looked different.He looked sad."Hey Marinette, you look beautiful today." Adrein said."Adrein I owe you an apology.For awhile now I have been treating you like trash and I sincerely apologize.The truth is your father started somethings with my dad.You know what I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it.Your father called the police on my dad!"I told him."Why would my father do that?"Adrein asked."Look Adrein there is a lot I need to explain. Are you willing to skip a period for me."I asked Adrein.He nodded."Get on my scooter."I said.Adrein and I got on the scooter and I drove off.As I was on the road Adrein and I talked."So why have you hated me for such a long time?"Adrein asked."Your father called the police on my dad and got him arrested because they think that my dad is Monarch.They have him locked up in some mental health program in Prison."I answered."Wow that must be horrible.I'm sorry I didn't know."Adrein said to me.

Natalie's POV

I had just become a celebrity.When I arrived at my hometown(Lyon)I made a book titled Gabriel Agreste.It became an instant hit.It revealed all of Gabriel's plans and his story.I don't think it reached anyone in Paris yet but I don't care.I feel achieved;It's so incredible.

Gabriel's POV

I read Natalie's new book.It wasn't a local success but global success.It was only a matter of time before Adrein would find out that I am Monarch.One day I decided to do something.I wasn't going to let Natalie get away with this.I wanted revenge.

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to get lost in it.I repeated the words "I want you dead" to myself.I got up and decided to go find Natalie.I transformed with my rings into Monarch.I got into my limo and drove to Lyon.I wasn't going to let Natalie get away with this.I drove 5 hours in the middle of night to find her.I went to her house and banged on the door."Natalie!!"I screamed.No one answered.I kicked the door open.I ran to her room and kicked that door open.There she was;terrified and worrisome."You are trying to ruin my life!"I screamed.She didn't answer.I slapped her."Shelter!"I screamed.A barrier was created around Natalie.Her newborn was under her bed."Great hiding spot Nat."I said.I grabbed her baby.I put them both in my car and drove back to Paris.

Marinette's POV

Adrein and I became friends (even stronger than before).Adrein asked me on a date. Now that he knows that I know that he is Cat Noir it shouldn't be a problem.