Multiplication

Shénqí's POV

I had unique hair and a unique body.I was given the power to multiply from the mouse miraculous that Monarch stole.I was also given the power to shapeshift.I didn't know where to start."Multitude!"I exclaimed. Thousands of clones of me started to appear."Qíjī,I ask that you find Master Su-Han.Monarch he can give you the miraculous."I yelled."Yes,Queen Shénqí!"Monarch said.

Adrein's POV

My bodyguard was driving me home when they came.Thousands of girls,some looked different but some looked exactly the same."I think someone has been akumatized."I whispered to Plagg.All of a sudden,are car flipped over.My bodyguard fell on my head,which caused me to have slight concussion."Help!Help!Help!"I screamed.I don't know why but I felt like this had happened before.Deja vu I guess."Plagg!Plagg!Where are you?!"I said.I found my miraculous,luckly.I couldn't seem to find Plagg.I started to cry."Plagg!Please I need you.Please!"I screamed.I looked down and I saw Plagg.He looked different.His eyes were turning yellow and he could barely move.He looked like a couch potato.I picked him up."Plagg,you ok?"I asked."I...just need a little rest." So I took Plagg home.

Alya's POV

I walked out of the school building with the gang when I saw someone familiar.She was flying in the air.She had Majestic hair that reminded me of someone."Marinette!Guys!Marinette has been akumatized!" Everyone looked at me in shock."Marinette?Oh my goodness we gotta get of here and wait for Ladybug and Cat Noir to show up."Said Nino."I agree."Said Rose.All of a sudden arrows start targeting us."Guys!Run!"Alix cried out.We all started to running.Then Juleka fell.Rose ran to help Juleka.Dark Cupid had the perfect moment to shoot an arrow at both of them.He shot them both and then the whole school building started shaking.Akumas came in through the door.Rose and Juleka tried to run but the akuma landed on there alliance rings.All of a sudden, Juleka and Rose simultaneously transformed into Reflecta and Princess Fragrance."Oh no!Guys get into the locker room."Everyone runs into the locker room except Chloé.Ivan shuts the doors and everyone runs to the corner to hide."Wait.Where is Chloé?"Sabrina asked.Everyone started looking for her.

Chloé's POV

I started to run when I saw Rose turn into Princess Fragrance but then someone stopped me.It was Volpina."Lila?What are you doing?"I asked."Giving you what rightfully belongs to you."Volpina then pulled out something.It was the ring of Immobilization."You always wanted to be a little more bad and you still do, right?Do you?"Volpina asked.Then I grind and started to laugh.I took the miraculous and thought about the risk I was taking.I mean I'm not the best person in the world but being a villian?I could hurt someone.On the other hand,I'll get my miraculous back and get the attention I deserve.I'll be amazing.I won't be alone.

I'll be perfect!

It'll be worth it!

It'll be evil!

It'll deceitful!

It'll be a promise!

It'll be on us!

It'll be Preventable!
It'll be Exceptional!

"Pollen Buzz On!"I yelled.

Alya's POV

Eventually,we had to stop looking for Chloé.Most of us hid in the lockers but some of us hid in the bathrooms.The lockers started to shake and the shaking got so bad that the locker started to tilt forward.The lockers fell on floor.Which hurt a lot.Ivan (who was hiding in the bathroom) heard a crashing sound and ran towards us.Then,all of a sudden hundreds if not thousands of akumas busted the door open.Ivan tried to run back into the bathroom but it was too late.He transformed into stone heart. I was shocked.We all ran outside.We found a car.It was Lamborghini.It was red with black stripes."Guys get in the car!I'll drive."Alix said."You're 3 years too young!"I said."Would you rather get akumatized or get in the car?"Alix asked.Alix grabbed the keys from the roof of the car and someone of us got in the lambo.The rest ran as fast as they could.Alix drove faster than anyone I have ever seen drive a car.