Emotion

Felix's POV

I was at in an airport in Honolulu,Hawaii. I wanted to start a new life there. My first day there was pretty depressing. I got ice cream and a "Welcome to Pardaise" letter. For some reason,It didn't feel like paradise. I sat down at the beach, and would watch kids play with their parents. I don't why but it felt like I was being attacked. Thousands of thoughts flew threw my mind. One being,"The Story of the Twin Rings". There was not one person on earth besides me and my mom who knew the full story. Not even the sociopath who calls himself "Gabriel" understood the complex trama the story was connected to.

Marinette's POV

We were both standing in front the statue of Emilie Agreste. She looked so beautiful. Adrein looked like he was about to tear up.

"Do you even know what happened to her?"

He slowly shook his head.

"I can find out how."

"Would you do that? For me?" Adrein asked.

I looked at the statue with sorrow.

"Tikki Spots On!"I yelled.

I transformed into Ladybug and started to create a magical potion. I pored the potion on the statue.

"I command you to tell us what happened to Emile Agreste."

The statue started to shake intolerably. The statue exploded revealing a book that floated upwards.

"The story of the twin rings is a dejectful tale. Every word that comes out of my mouth is true. Shall I begin the story?" The book said.

I looked at Adrein, and he looked at me. We both shook our heads.

The Twin Rings

A lady named Mariah is running away from dangerous humans. People that you might call "Murders", implying that they will comit homicide for bribery. She is in a snow area that is incredibly hard to see. Every bit of snow that falls on her causes her to have, what feels like a "tiny seizure".

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone!"She says, hoping that they would have some empathy and just let her go.

Mariah is pregnant with twins and doesn't want any trouble. She starts running even faster, when she hears the sound of bullets blasting in the air. Suddenly, the earth around her is gone. She looks down, and realizes that she is falling. She can't scream. She can't cry. She knows that the end of her life is at stake. Does she even care? No. She's been running for days with no end. But this, this is end of it all. No more running. Mariah falls on the ground. Her thought right now is angry. How could I still be alive? She stands up, and looks up at the sky. She fell from cliff.

"How the hell am I still alive!"She shouts at the sky.

Her voice becomes more vexed, as she hears herself talk. She starts to stomp on the ground like a 3 year old. Tears start to flow down her cheeks and her tantrum causes her to fall down again. Mariah continues to scream. Suddenly, something catches her attention. Luminous jewels hid under the snow. She grabs the two jewels from under the snow. She looks at the jewels and sees that these, are indeed, special. She puts them both on. Two glowing light come out of each jewel, and 2 majestic creatures suddenly appear.

"My name is Duusu!"

"Hello, my name is Nooroo."

Mariah starts to think that she is going crazy.

"What's going on? Who are you?"

"Don't you listen? I'm Duusu. I'm a kwami. Kwamis are magical creatures that are the source of power for the miraculous. The miraculous are magical jewels that generate specific powers. I am the kwamis of emotion and Nooroo is the kwamis of transmission."