Passion

Wizardo's POV

I broke into a mansion with my brother, Infinity.The reason was to recruit Monarch; a villian I had heard about from Volpina.I went into one of the rooms where I heard noises.I saw a man in a robe getting ready to go to bed."That's probably Monarch."Infinity whispered in my ear.His bodyguard walked behind us and tried to get us out of his room.Infinity used his power of Muliplacation to create a clone of himself to fight the bodyguard."Are you the so called Monarch everyone has been talking about."I asked the man in the robe.He looked at me with a confused look."How do you know?How do you know where I live?"The man asked."I should introduce myself.I am Wizardo and this is my brother,Infinty."I said."It's a great pleasure to meet you."Infinty said."I am the most powerful villian in this universe of time.My siblings and I are the only living wizards from 6,000 years ago.I recruited people who believed my ways were right.They became part of my group of villians.I want you to be a part of my group of villians."I told Gabriel. "Are you after the miraculous to?"Gabriel asked.Infinty and I looked at each other then laughed."Those old things!"Infinity said."Listen Gabriel,we aren't looking for those miraculous.We are looking for our wands.3 wands for Infinity,Crysta my sister and me.Those wands can resurrect your wife.Those wands can get revenge on the people who tried to steal your wife away from you!"I said.He smiled and nodded his head in agreement."Thank you."I told him.

Adrein's POV

I woke up to the sound of my baby brother crying."Hey baby,shut up!"Plagg yelled."Plagg, calm down.I still can't believe my father and Natalie had a baby together and he is not willing to talk about it."I told Plagg."No offense but your dad is a demonic beast."Plagg said."It's not his fault!I mean it is but cut him some slack."I told Plagg."The guy who mentally abused you and didn't even tell you that your own mother die and just said that "she disappeared".That's the guy you want me to give mercy.I can tell that's hurting you,Adrein.It has hurted you so much that you haven't even mentioned today is birthday."Plagg said.Plagg was right.The situation with my father was haunting me.I needed something to get my mind away from the conflict."Adrein,I really care about you so I think you should have a birthday party at Kagami's house."Plagg said."What?"I screamed.Marinette walked into my room with a large cake."Happy Birthday, Adrein!"Marinette said."Do you know that Plagg is planning to have a party at Kagami's house?"I asked Marinette."Well it was kind of my idea."Marinette said."What!"I exclaimed."It would be fun!C'mon, Adrein!"She yelled.I thought about it then agreed.

Zoé's POV

I was walking along my house when I saw Queen Bee and Marinette's evil clones running along the street.I looked in my bag to find Pollen."My Queen, what is wrong?"Pollen asked."I think Chloé is up to something and it's obviously gonna be bad.I'm gonna use the ring of multiplication and the bee miraculous at same time.Pollen,Mullo,Mutiply!"I said.I transformed into Muti-Queen.I ran up to Queen Bee."Hello,Vesperia."Queen Bee mummbled in an unpleasant tone."Chloé I mean Queen Bee,I'm sorry that I hurted you.I feel like a bad person for not trying to help you when I had the chance.I tried to play the part of the victim but you are the victim too."I told Queen Bee."What do you mean by that?Queen Bee asked."I'm your sister,Zoé."I admitted.She flinched.Her eyes started to twitch."You-You-You are the worst!I hate you!I'm gonna kill you.Quíjī,go get her."She said to Marinette's clones."Multitude!"I yelled. Dozens of clones of myself appeared."My people I ask that you please capture those evil minions."I told my clones."Yes,Muti-Queen."They replied.They chased the clones back.

Adrein's POV

Everything and everyone was at my party.It was so cool.Marinette invited everyone in the school and honestly I was totally find with it.Kagami's mom was out of town so we could basically do what ever we wanted."This is the coolest party ever, Bro!"Nino said.Nino looked like he was drunk.Alya walked up to him."Hey,Nino there's an extra room that I saved just for you and me."Alya whispered."Uh...well...um...thanks!"Nino said."Happy Birthday,Adrein!"Alya said to me."Thanks!"I said."I'll be waiting."She whispered into Nino's ear.He blushed like crazy.Alya walked away."I'm gonna go do something."Nino lied."Dude you don't have to lie to me.Wait do you even no what room she is in?"I asked Nino."I'll just walk into ever room until I see her.Anyway,can't keep my lady waiting.Goodbye,Adrein and happy birthday."Nino said.As Nino walked I started to laugh like crazy.Marinette and Kagami started to walk towards me."Hey!"Marinette said."Hello beautiful princess and her warrior highness."I said."Well I have to keep an I eye on my brother.Maybe you guys can talk a bit."Marinette said. Then she ran away.It was a little awkward talking to Kagami."Hey."We both said simultaneously.We laughed."Look,I'm really sorry for the way I treated you when we were together.I made are relationship toxic and unhealthy and I'm sorry."I explained."Honestly,I feel mad.I don't know why.It's just because you were my first love and I don't know I thought it would last forever.It makes me feel like the love we had for each other was in vain."Kagami said."That's my greatest fear putting love in vain.Kagami,I hope we can start over as friends."I suggested.She smiled and nodded her head."I would like that."She said. Suddenly,the entire house started to shake."What is going on?"Kagami said.People started to run outside.Kagami and I ran down stairs to see Vesperia's clones fighting Marinette's clones."I'm gonna go hide."Kagami said."Same."I replied.I hid in the guest bathroom."Wow what a great 15th birthday party!"Plagg said."Plagg,It's time to transform not like a superhero like a warrior!Plagg,Claws Out!"I screamed.I transformed into Cat Noir with a special suit with a cape.I ran out of the guest bathroom and saw Ryuko and Purple Tigress."Cat Noir,I have gotten some information.Verperia is fighting Queen Bee at Arc de Triomphe.Do you want me and Purple Tigress to help her?"Ryuko asked."Yes, Vesperia's clones can handel this.I'm just gonna make sure none of those villians come back."I replied."Ice Dragon!"Ryuko shouted.She transformed  into an Ice Dragon.Purple Tigress got on her back then left.

Muti-Queen's POV

"Venom!"Queen Bee said.She started to chase me."Come here,honeydew!"Queen Bee said."Mullo divide!"I said.I became Vesperia again.I looked up at the sky and Ice Dragon and Purple Tigress."Clout!"Said Purple Tigress.She came down with Ryuko and punched Queen Bee."You ok?"Ryuko asked me. Queen bee got up and paralyzed Purple Tigress completely.I pushed her back.Purple Tigress collapsed to the ground.Ryuko started to blast fire at Queen Bee."You should get Purple Tigress some help.I can handel this."I said to Ryuko.Ryuko picked Purple Tigress up and left."It's just you and me, sis.Leave everyone out of this and I will give you mercy."I asked Queen Bee."I'm gonna get you!"She said.Queen Bee kicked my back.I feel down.She grabbed my arm and paralyzed it."Ahhhh....Ahhhh!My arm!I can't feel my arm!"I screamed.Tears were rolling down my eyes.I managed to get up tackled my sister to the ground.She kicked me again."You are monster!I always hated you!You're the Queen Bee.My replacement?I made a mistake and Ladybug is acting like it's all my fault.I wanted to be Queen Bee because it gave me a purpose in life.It made me feel like a good person.I thought of Ladybug as a role model and now I think of her as...peasant!Do you know how much it hurt when I saw you as Vesperia?It killed me inside.It made me realize that I have no purpose in life.I have a sister who took over my family and a sister who took over my superhero life. "Queen Bee admitted.She started to break down in tears."I'm sorry.I didn't know you felt this way.I know you didn't have a perfect childhood.Heck,I had a perfect family until I turned 13 years old and my mom came to Paris and divorced my dad.Chloé, you are a great person.You tried to help me my first day of high school even though you juged me for being friends with Marinette.Chloé,your father spoiled you a lot only because he was afraid that he would lose custody of you because he loves you.Chloé, you are lucky that you even got to use my miraculous.You revealed your identity that is why you can't use the bee miraculous.Even after all that,you can still change.If you choose not to,I will still love you."I told her."Thank you."She replied."There is something very important that Monarch told me that Ladybug needs to know."Queen Bee said."What is that?"I asked her." He admitted that he gave Felix the peacock miraculous."Queen Bee confessed.

Marinette's POV

I ran outside of Kagami's house and saw someone being struck by lightning.Wizardo was close by.I turned around and saw him."Hello, little girl."Wizardo said.Lightning shot from his hands.Ryuko suddenly appeared and started to fight him.She started controlling the earth around her.She busted his eardrum with air."Ok that's enough!"Wizardo yelled.He summoned a gigantic jet and directed it towards Ryuko.I pushed her out of the way but in the process got hit."So weak."Wizardo said to me."What did you do to her?"Ryuko asked."I striked her with all my might.It must have created a gigantic jet."Wizardo admitted.He started to laugh."You'll be next!"Wizardo said.He started to chase.Tikki appeared."Transform,hurry!"She said."I can't."I replied."I feel a great sensation, Marinette.Transform,I need to see what it is."Tikki told me."Spots on."I said.My eyes started to glow as I transformed."Healing!"I shouted.A salt-like substance went into my hands.I pored it on my body and it healed."I feel stronger than ever before.I have to save Ryuko.I ran to Wizardo and punched him."Leave her alone!"I shouted.He didn't even flinch.He just walked away in the most suspicious way possible.