Migration

Kagami's POV

Master Su-han thought that training for hours on end would unlock the power of healing. I knew that wasn't going to be the case. I needed to find out how to bring Marinette back to life, alone.

I didn't tell anyone, where I was going; or even if I was leaving. I took the Ladybug miraculous and my miraculous with me to London. When I got on the airplane to London, I felt at peace. I thought that I could've just sat back and relaxed.

"Kagami I feel a bad aura." Lonng told me.

I looked through the window, and saw none other than Climeater siting on the edge of the plane's wing.

" Longg that's not just a bad aura, it's an evil one." I told him.
I got up quickly and walked to one of the flight attendant.

"Ma'am I have complaint. There's something on my window." I told her.

" Oh please show me!" She insisted. I walked her to my seat, and pointed to the window. She saw Climeater and was in shock. Suddenly, Climeater turned and looked at the flight attendant through the window. She smiled wickedly.

" There's a-a-a- villian!" She shouted out. The passengers on board heard and some came to look. Suddenly, she disappeared. In flash, all the lights on the plane turned off. The plane started to shake like it was inside a tornado. Passengers started falling left in right. Some of them were in tears. I fell to the ground, almost breaking my ribs. Lonng and Tikki fell to the ground too.

" Lonng, Tikki,Unify!" I yelled.

I transformed into Tento Dragon. I got up from the floor as it shook. I could barely stand still. I looked at a broken window, for about 6 seconds before jumping into it.

When I jumped out of the airplane, I saw the catastrophic storm I was in. I was inside an actual tornado. I looked up and saw Climeater, looking down at me. She gave me a cold stare. I started controlling the air in the tornado, in an attempt to calm it down. I managed to stop in a few minutes.

"Sweet Relief!" I told myself.

I didn't see Climeater, which was fine. Less fighting for me, I thought.

When I arrived at London, It was around 11:30 P.M. The sky was black and it was cold.

I went to a local hotel to sleep. I saw a lady near the front desk. I ran to her in a hurry.

"Hello, Do you work here?" I asked the lady.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, Ma'am just please wait for a moment." She told me.

The lady was around my age. She had beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes.

She walked to her front desk that has her computer.

"How may I help you?" She asked me.

"I was wondering if I could get a room, please?" I asked her.

"Can I get your name?" She asked me.

"Kagami...Kagami Tsurugi." I told her.

She started typing on her computer.

"May I please get your credit card?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I said.

I grabbed my credit card from the back of my suitcase. I handed it to the lady.

"I'll be right back." She told me.

She walked away and came back about 15 seconds afterwards.