Intuition

Kagami's POV

   I knocked on Alix's front door. I was back in Paris and I brought Emma with me. I was nervous. When Alix opened the door, she felt a great rush happiness.

         "Yo! Kagami!"

   Alix was still in pajamas and had a bag of chips in her hands. She directed us to her living room couch. It wasn't the most fanciest couch but it was pretty deluxe. We all sat on the couch.

        "So what's up? Who's your friend?"

        "This is Emma. She's from London."

    Alix shook her hand.

       "Nice to meet you!" Emma told Alix.

        "I finally unlocked the power of healing. I'll be able to resurrect Marinette!" I told her.

      Alix smiled. We had all been waiting impatiently for the return of of Marinette, but we all knew it would take awhile.

       "There's no time to lose. We should head to Marinette's graveside right now."

      Alix stood up and grabbed her car keys from her kitchen table.

   When we arrived at the cemetery, we saw that rain was falling firmly. Alix could barely see where she was going. It took her eons to find a parking spot. As soon as she did, We all ran out of the car.

     When I saw her graveside, I felt depressed. I froze. Emma could tell that I was stressed, and gave me a hug. I knew what I had to do. It wasn't a choice. It was my purpose in life to save Marinette Dupain Cheng.

       "Tikki Spots On!"I yelled.

       I transformed into Tento Heart, for what felt the last time. It was still raining hard and Alix losing her patience.

      "Hurry up!" She yelled.

    I started to control the water around me and transfigured the water into healing water. I drizzled the water all over Marinette's grave. Then it was time for the most favorable part, resurrection. I had to keep the water flowing around Marinette's grave to resurrect her body. I was almost certain that it would work. My eyes started to glow. The earth around me shook as if humans could feel the earth moving. Emma and Alix simultaneously fell on the ground. Emma tried to get back up again.

         "Kagami what's going-"

      She fell back down hard.

  My theory at that moment was that resurrection healing is more difficult than healing a simple wound. My vains felt incredible pain. After 5 minutes, nothing happened.

  Marinette's POV

  I was in the Main Land with Natalie. She was explaining the story of how she met Gabriel.

       "It back in the 80s. Emile and Gabriel were still seniors in high school but were dating. Back then, I had a good job as a archeologist. I visited there school became friends with Emile but I thought Gabriel was extremely weird. I mean he was proper and well-behaved but something about him just didn't sit right with me."She explained.

   "What happened to Emile?"

   "Turn around and I can tell you myself." An anonymous voice said.

    We both turned around and saw Emile. She was beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, and her teeth were beautiful.

    "Emile?"Natalie said.

  Natalie hugged her.

    "Are you the famous Marinette Dupain Cheng?"Emile asked me.

  I smiled. I could tell where Cat Noir got his personality from.