Revolution

Tomoe is the only person in the world who knows where Gabriel is hiding. He's hiding at her house in Japan.

   She comes after a long day. She sees Gabriel in the living room, watching television.

    "Gabriel, what are you doing out of the basement?" Tomoe asks him.

     "Just watching the news." Gabriel responds.

      Tomoe rolls her eyes and sets her coat on the living room couch.

     "The chase for Gabriel Agreste is still on. It's been confirmed by the book by Natalie that if Gabriel were to hide, he'd most definitely hide in Japan with Tomoe Tsurugi. Monarch has been convicted of torture, distributing poison, hypnosis, verbal abuse, and MURDER." The news broadcaster says.

    Tomoe's eyes light up.

    "In the basement NOW!" She shouts.

    Gabriel runs downstairs.

~~~

Eleanor and the gang are back in the city. While they are talking and hanging out, they get an anonymous call.

   "Jet, who's calling you?" Eleanor asks.

    "I don't know?" He replies.

     Jet runs off to take the phone elsewhere.

     "What's up with him?" Ty Lee asks.

    "He just wanted to take an important call. Just respect that." Zuko tells her.

    Zuko takes the second to last pizza slice on the tray in front of everyone.

    "Who's gonna take the last slice?" Azula asks.

    Everyone gets up and sees get in tears. Katara tries to hug him.

"What happened?" Katara asks.

  "Someone is going to kidnap my mom."

~~~

  Ladybug, Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Vesperia manage to find Majestia's lair. When they break into her cave, Majestia is just standing there; harvesting butterflies.

   "We found you!" Ladybug says.

     "Why, no. I found you." She says.

    Majestia throws a grenade at Cat Noir.

      "Look out!" Carapace shouts.

      He creates a barrier around him to protect him.

      Majestia throws a spear at Carapace, and it hits his side. He falls down. Rena runs over to him to see if he's ok.

    Vesperia stabs Majestia with her sword. Majestia is confused because she doesn't feel any pain from the sword, but she becomes even more confused when she finds out she can't move her hand.

     "What did you do to me?" Majestia asks Vesperia.

     "I paralyzed your hand permanently."

    Majestia looks at Cat Noir, who signals his cataclysm. Everyone starts to move closer. Majestia grabs her staff with her other arm and blasts Cat Noir. Ladybug tries to help him, but he transforms into his worst nightmare, Cat Blanc.

   Cat Blanc pushes Ladybug into the cave wall. Ladybug looks at him and starts breathing heavily.

   "Is this possible?" She says under her breath.