Falling In love at school, Chapter 2

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 2 

Her mouth was open, Oh no! Her mouth was open! She closed her jaw and shook her head. She was actually looking at Richard Castle! THE Richard Castle. He was her absolute favorite author. She should have known! Alyssa's last name was Castle ! How could she have not known ! Get it together Kate! Closing her mouth and standing up extending her hand. He took it and sat in the chair next to the small child. "You must be Mr. Castle." "Yes, yes I am." "I'm Principal Beckett." "I assumed, nice to meet you." He gave a charming smile then looked at Alyssa not angry just with a disappointed look. "Mr. Castle.." "Please call me Rick." She gave a small smile, "Rick, you look out of breath." "Ya, I was in the middle of a very important meeting with my publisher when I got a call from a Sierra?" "yes my secretary." "Ahh, So what happened?" "Well Mr. Castle I'm afraid Alyssa is in some trouble." "What kind?" "She tied the laces of her teachers shoes and made him injure himself." He tried holding back a laugh and cleared his throat. "I see." He looked at Alyssa who was slumped in the chair. "So Miss Ally, is this true?" She gave a nod and looked down. "Yes daddy it's true." "Why did you do it?" "Because the boys were teasing me that I was chicken! So I wanted to prove them wrong, so I waited till Mr. Evans wasn't looking and I tied his shoes." Kate knew this little girl didn't have a mean attitude. She was the sweetest thing and obviously ashamed of what she did. It felt almost like she was falling for the little girl. No she couldn't ! she promised she wouldn't get close to anyone ever again! "Umm.. Alyssa have you learned your lesson?" She nodded. "Yes Ma'm! I promise never to do it again!" "Good, and if those boys tease you go to your teacher or me." "Yes Ma'm." "Now for punishment you can apologize to Mr.Evans and clean the chalk boards today and tomorrow." "Ok." She looked up at her father who seemed to be intrigued by the Principal. "Oh right, ya All that's fair and you have to help with the dishes tonight as well." "Yes daddy." "Good girl." "Ok, you may go back to class now." "Yes Ma'm." "By daddy." "Bye sugar." He kissed her head and watched her then stood up. "She's seems like a really good kid." "Oh she is." "You and your wife must be proud." He chuckled and gave a charming smile. "Oh I'm not married, Never have been." Of course she knew that ! He was her favorite author she just had to play cool. "Oh." But she had never heard of Ally in the papers. He must have told them to keep her out. "Then.." He smiled again and ruffled his hair before putting his hands in his coat pockets. "Ally.. Ally's adopted." "What!" That would explain everything. "Oh I see." "Yes, but she knows. The moment she could speak i told her. I didn't want her grown up and finding out then hating me." "Understandable." She suddenly wanted to know more about him, her! Before she knew it she opened her mouth and let words come out. "Rick would you like some coffee?" He smiled and nodded. "Love too." "Great." She poured 2 cups and handed him his. "Thanks." "No prob." "So, may I call you Kate?" She usually didn't get called my her first name but it was something about Rick, like she trusted him and wanted to know him "Yes, you may"

...............

So here is Chapter 2 guys :) Hope you guys like it