Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 17

OMG GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1.6K READERS !! AND NOW I PRESENT YOU WITH CHAPTER 17 :)

...............

   Falling in love at school/ Chapter 17

"Really?!" "Yes, I'm tired of running! I want to marry you Rick!" He smiled and passionately kissed her. "Come on." "What now?!" "Yes right now." "But who's going to marry us?!" "I can ask Bob." "Bob?!" "The mayor." "Ok If your sure." He smiled and spinned her around. "We can get some rings tomorrow." "As long as I'm with you I don't care if we have rings or not." He smiled and kissed her then motioned for her to follow him which she immediately did.

"Bob!" "Hey Ricky." "We need a favor." "Anything." "We need you to marry us." "Huh!" He dropped his mouth and shook his head. "Tell me this isn't a random girl!" "Don't worry." "Ok, I'll grab a Bible, meet me at the courthouse." "Great." Kate couldn't believe she was actually going to be married in a few minutes. Come on let's get the limo. "Ok." She smiled and followed him out. "Wait we need at least 2 or 3 witnesses." "Right, I'll get my mother and Ally." "Rick it's 11 p.m. what if they're asleep?!" "They aren't" She didn't argue just watched him take his phone. He had a huge smile. "Mother, can you and Ally come and meet us at the courthouse please?!" "What for?" "Just come." "Ok." He hung up and walked out followed by Kate. "They'll be there in a few minutes." "Ok." She couldn't believe she was going to make him this happy, heck she was thrilled.! "Wait My mother." "Huh?" "I need my mother there." "Ok I'll call her." "No need she's already at the courthouse, her office is there." "Great!" They got into the Limo and soon got to the courthouse where Martha was holding a sleepy Ally.

"Richard what's going on?" "I'm getting married." "WHAT?!" "Yes Me and Kate are getting married, Bob's going to do the honors." "Richard I said tell her how you feel about her not marry her!" "I did and it ended up we're getting married." "Daddy." Hey peach, he took her out of a stunned martha and kissed her head. "Did you do something?" "Ya." "What was it?" "I'm giving you a mommy." "What?!" "I'm going to marry Kate." "Really?!" Now un sleepy she smiled and hugged him. "Oh thank you daddy!" "So you're happy?" "Super happy!"I'm glad." He smiled and turned to a happy Kate as well. "Katie?" "Mom!" she walked over and hugged her. "Katie what are you doing here?" "I'm getting married." "What!" Ya, to Rick." Baffled, Johanna hugged her daughter. "I'm so proud of you!" "Rick walked up and shook Johanna's hand." "Nice to see you again Rick. "You too Mrs. Beckett and before I marry Kate I want you blessing." She smiled and patted his hand. "You have it." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Ok Rick, let's get this show on the road." "Great." He took Kate's hand and walked into the office where Bob stood with a Bible in hand.

"Ok good you have witnesses." "Yes sir." He smiled and winked. "Then let's begin, Richard Castle do you take Katherine Beckett to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to cherish her through sickness and health for better or for worse, till death do you part?" "I do." "And do you Katherine Beckett take Richard Castle to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and cherish him through sickness and health for better or for worse, till death do you part?" "I..I do." "Then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your beautiful bride." Rick smiled and cupped kate's face with his hands and gave her a soft kiss making her wrap her arms around his neck and kissing him back. She did it, she married him. Even though they only dated for 2 minutes she knew it was the right choice. She married the man of her dreams and now was a mother to his daughter. He whispered into her ear, "I love you..Mrs. Castle." She smiled and whispered back. "I love you too..Mr. Castle." Both Johana and Martha had tears. "Now that was beautiful." "I agree Martha." "Thanks For this Bob." "My pleasure." He smiled and walked off. "Kate! I'm so happy Now you're my mommy!"

............

ANDDD THEY IS MARRIED ;)