Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 20

OK GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 20! LET ME JUST SAY...aSKJHFBA !! I HAVE OVER 2K READS !!!!! THANK U ALL SOOO MUCH !!!!

.........

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 20

Ally squealed and smiled. "That's Paige!" Kate smiled and opened the door smiling at the young girl who was Ally's age. "PAIGE!" "ALLY!" Rick chuckled and put his daughter down letting her hug her best friend. "Come on my mommy is waiting downstairs." "Ok, bye daddy!" "Bye pumpkin have fun." "I will." They watched the two 5 year olds walk out together and soon closed the door.

Rick grabbed Kate's hand and guided her to the couch, sitting them both down. He cupped her face and kissed her passionately but softly. She was surprised but wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him still kissing her.

"Wait hold on a.." Ally opened her mouth at the sight of her daddy and new mommy. Quickly pulling apart Rick fixed his shirt. "All what are you doing back here?" "Forgot my bag." "Ok go get it." She giggled and ran upstairs making Rick and Kate feel like two teenagers who were just caught. She soon ran back downstairs with her teddy bear backpack and waved to them as she ran back out.  Rick turned back to Kate. "So?" She shook her head. "Moment's ruined." He rubbed his hand over his face. "Ya, well should we grab my laptop and search places for Ze Honeymoon?" He said the last part in a german accent, making her chuckle and nod. "Ya." "Great, the good part is my mother can watch Ally while we're gone." "O..Or my mom, I mean she loves Ally." "True but she's only met her a few times." "What you don't trust her?!" "No Kate, No that's not what I meant." She folded her arms and brought her knees up to her chest line. Soon mumbling a few low words, "Then what did you mean?"

"Before we met, All had trust issue with people she hadn't met before." "Why?" "I made the mistake of hiring a babysitter without checking him out first." "Him?" "Ya, I was in desperate need of sitter so I just quickly went on a website for babysitter and didn't even check the background. He showed up and looked trustworthy so I left him with my 4 year old daughter. When..When I got back he..he was..." Kate covered her mouth with one hand. "You mean.." He nodded and face palmed his face. "I immediately threw him off and then out. Ally cried for days and woke up with nightmares of him, I felt so guilty Kate. My daughter got attacked by a boy I let through while I was at a stupid party. But miraculously she started doing better and somehow didn't hold it against me. Gosh Kate she was still a baby! 4 years old!" "Rick." She gently touched his hand and rubbed it.

"Don't blame yourself, please don't, It wasn't your fault." "How isn't it my fault!" "It just isn't! It's not like you knew it would happen and still left." He looked down and slowly nodded. "Rick, Ally loves you, very much and obviously she doesn't hold it against you, your an amazing father." "Then why don't I feel like one?" "Because you're letting the past haunt you." "I don't want it too." "Then don't let it, shut it out of your mind." "I'll try." He half smiled and got a soft kiss from his wife. "I love you." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her small wait. "Love you too." "So we gonna look for our perfect honeymoon getaway?" "We shall." He winked and opened up his Macbook, typing in 'perfect honeymoon places.' "Hmm let's see, Bahama's, caribbean, Ooh New Zealand!"

Kate narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Castle, are you trying to use our honeymoon as an excuse to go and tour Middle- Earth?!" He clapped his hands together and smiled. "I'm game if you are.'' She gave him a glare and shook her head. "No, I was thinking somewhere more romantic." "Like?" "Umm maybe Costa Rica? Swiss Alps I hear they're breathtaking." "Well do we want to go somewhere warm or cold?" "Warm." "Perfect I think I know the absolute perfect place to go..."

.....................

REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED ! :D

.....

ALSOOO.... LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT CHAPTER 21 ;) MAYBE I'LL SPOIL U GUYS WITH AN EXTRA CHAPTER ... HEHE