Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 46

WELL GUYS! HERE WE GOOO.... TIME JUMP ;)

........................................................................................................

                                                  Falling in love at school/ Chapter 46

"Daddy, when is mommy coming home?"

4 year old Abby asked. "Soon sweetheart, she's at work right now."

"Fighting the bad guys?!" "Yep, fighting the bad guys." "I wanna fight bad guys!"

4 year old Noah yelled as he ran into his dad's side. "Ok bud."

Rick chuckled as he lifted his son into the air.

The past few years had been great, Kate went to the police academy, became a cop and last year surprised everyone by becoming a homicide detective.

She was still a wife and a mother though, and a great one at that. She and her father grew a little closer each time and it wasn't weird between them anymore.

"Daddy, can Uncle Javi and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Lanie and Aunt Jenny come over?!"

"Mmm I'll call mommy and ask her to ask them."

"Ok!" Smiling at his daughter he picked up his phone and dialed his wife's number.

"Hey babe." "Hey yourself, How's work?"

"Ok, we just picked up a suspect in our murder investigation." "Ahh, Did he confess?" "Nope, I'll break him."

"I like it." Chuckling Kate smiled into the phone. "How are the twins?" "There good, asking for you." "I'll be home by 5, Captain said I could go home early."

"Ask her if Espo and Ryan can come too." "Why?" "Abby wanted to see them."

"Ok, I'll ask." "Great and bring the women too." "Ok."

"Love you." "Love you too." She smiled and hung the phone up.

.........

"Boys!" "Ya?" "You guys wanna come over later?" "sure, Jenny not busy, just with the baby." "Great, What about you Espo?"

"Ugh, sure why not, Me and Lanie aren't busy." "Great."

Smiling as she watched both men call their wives she sat at her desk and looked at her case file.

"Ok, they said yes." "Great, the twins have been asking to see you guys."

"Can't blame them." Rolling her eyes she shook her head. "Idiots."

.............

"Ok guys, Mommy said she would ask your uncles and aunts to come over." "Yay!" "But, you have to be good ok?"

"Ok." They both said in sync, Chuckling Rick smiled at his kids.

"Duh! I told her that but she wouldn't listen, Exactly."

Rick raised an eyebrow as 11 year old Ally walked through the door and threw her school bag on the floor.

"Paige, come on be reasonable! Miranda Simmons is not the prettiest girl in school! Ok, Right i gotta go, k toodles."

Hanging up her Iphone she walked over to the couch. "Hey dad." "

Hey pumpkin, how was school?" "Fine." "So who's Miranda Simmons?"

Rolling her eyes and folding her arms she bit her lip.

"The school Brat ! She thinks she's the prettiest girl in school! And if anyone gets in her way she'll send her boyfriend over to hurt that person."

"Just how old is this girl?!" "12." "And she already has a boyfriend?!" "Ya." "Geez."

"Ya." "ALLY ALLY!" "Hey Abby, Hey Noah." Ally smiled at her siblings as she stood up.

"Well, "I'm gonna take Pepper for a walk." "Ok, I put her in your room, she wouldn't stop barking."

Laughing Ally walked up the stairs. "Pepper!" Hearing a bark she walked into her room and smiled as her dog jumped up and down.

"Ok, Ok." Laughing she clipped her leash on and walked back downstairs.

"Daddy I wanna walk with Pepper too!" "Abby, you're too young."

"Please! Please! Please!" "Ally would you.." "It's ok dad, I don't mind." "Thanks."

"Yep, Abby get your shoes on." "Ok." the 4 year old listened to her sister and quickly put her shoes on.

"Ok!" "Ready?" "Ya!" Ally took her sister's hand and walked out of the loft with Pepper behind them.

"Can I hold Pepper?" "Ugh, No sorry she might pull away from you. You can when you're a little older." "Ok."

Ally smiled and began walking towards the park, hearing her name being yelled. "ALLY"

.......................................................

THOUGHTS ?!?!?!