Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 33

Well So the DRAMA Begins Guys!!! Castle wouldn't be Castle without Drama! ;)

..............

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 33

"Daddy this is my mommy!" "ya pumpkin, this is your mother." Ally smiled and hugged Emily. "I'm so happy!" "I can see."

He couldn't help but smile at her but suddenly caught Kate wiping a tear from her eye as she walked into their room. "Umm Excuse me for a second.", He got up and went after Kate.

Emily nodded and talked with her daughter. "So Ally what do you like to do for fun?" "I like to draw and play laser tag! And I dance too!" "Oh you're so talented !" Ally giggled and nodded. "Can I call you mommy?"

"Of course sweetie! I would want nothing more." "I'm so happy that you came mommy !" "me too baby, me too. I'm so sorry for leaving you all these years." Still not fully aware what was going on she shrugged and played with her mother's hair.

It wasn't curly like Kate's. She still thought Kate was her mommy, she had 2 mom's now. "Ally, I was thinking. How about I take you out for some fun?" "Really?!" "Ya, let me just ask Mr. Castle."

"You mean daddy?" Forgetting how Castle was her 'father' she nodded. "Right sorry." "Are you going to take me away from daddy?!" Ally got a bit scared but Emily shook her head.

"No sweetie, I can't even though I would like you to live with me. See your.. Dad has something called custody over you. That means you live with him and no one can take you away." "Oh, that's good right?"

Sighing she shrugged, "I mean for him yes, for me no. I am your mother and I want you with me." "Oh, you actually want me now?" The words stung Emily but she deserved it.

"Yes sweetie! I've always wanted you I just was never ready, but now I am and I have a stable job with lots of money!" "But what about daddy and mommy." "I'm your.." Suddenly realizing she meant the woman who was here she nibbled her lip.

"You could always visit." "I've just always been with daddy." "I know sweetie but I'm your mommy and I want to be in your life so so much!" "Wouldn't me leaving hurt daddy? Once he cried when his friend left and I wouldn't want him to cry again."

"He might be sad." "Then I'm not leaving." "But Ally, Don't you want to live with me now?" "I want you and daddy and Kate." "I understand, but I'm a bit sad now." "I don't want you to be sad! I'll live with you!"

Suddenly brightening up Emily smiled and hugged her daughter. "Can Pepper come?!" "Whose Pepper." "PEPPER!" Soon the puppy walked over to her master. "Aww, of course she can." "Yay!"

"Kate." She was on the bed with both knees up to her chest. "Kate talk to me." "It's nothing, I'm just being a little emotional." "You think Emily's going to replace you." Kate nodded and looked down.

"Hey, she loves you so much and she's going to always love you." "I know, but.." "I understand." He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. "Come on let's go out." "Ok." She half smiled and walked out with him.

"Daddy! I'm going to go live with Mommy ! But I don't want you to be sad." Suddenly Rick stopped and looked with narrowing eyes at Emily. "What?!" "I ugh, said I would talk to you."

He was not going to let his little girl be taken away ! Sure she was her biological mother but he was her dad ! He gave everything he had for her! He loved her and was not going to let her be taken away. "

Emily, you are not taking MY daughter away from me." "Mr. Castle! Ally is my REAL daughter and I will fight tooth and nail if I have to in order for me to get her!"

Kate just watched in shock not believing what had just happened either. "Emily, you can't just come in here and start saying your going to take her!" "Mr. Castle!" Emily basically yelled at him. "She's is MY daughter not yours!"

.........

DUN DUN DUN !!!