Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 24

HEY GUYS :) SO THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL <3

........

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 24

"Ladies and gentlemen, We have arrived safely in New York! Thank you for using Oceanic Air."Finally! 7 hours of flight! Kate needed to stretch out. Grabbing her luggage and walking out of the airport she stretched out and hailed a taxi down.Giving the driver the loft address he nodded and soon got there. She thanked him and paid, stepping out. She remembered Ally was with her mom and she would be be brought by a little later so Kate was by herself.Soon walking into the empty loft she sighed and dropped her luggage, she walked over to the couch and plopped down, turning on the tv.

"Katee..Katee!" Fluttering her eyes open she smiled as Ally was giggling. "Hi All."

"Hi sweetie." "Hi mom." "You were asleep when we walked in." "Oh, sorry I was tired." "Where's daddy?" "Oh sweetie, he had to go on a book tour for a few days." "Oh." She looked disappointed and sat down. "Did you have fun with my mom?" "Oh ya!" Johanna chuckled and kissed her daughter's head. "I gotta run, by miss ally." "Bye Jojo!" She hugged her and watched her leave. "Jo jo?" "Ya! She said I could call her Jojo!" "Oh I see."

She smiled and sat up. "I missed you." "Missed you too sweetie." "Did you have fun?" "Ya we did." "Good." she smiled and climbed up next to her. "Love you mommy." Mommy, great Kate was going to be a mommy in 9 months, She wasn't mad just scared. "Love you too sweetie."

(2 weeks later)2 Weeks! 2 weeks she had been cowardly not to call her husband! He probably hated her right now! He kept calling and she would just ignore the calls! She felt like such a jerk! She wouldn't blame him if he never wanted to see her again, she wouldn't want to talk to her. "Mommy! Daddy's coming home on the big plane!" Putting on a smile for her daughter she smiled. "Ya, he is." "I can't wait!" "I bet." She jumped up and down and giggled. We have an hour before we have to leave so let's watch some tv." "OK!" She smiled and sat next to her. Kate turned the tv on and searched for something but a emergency alert came on and Kate sighed waiting for it go turn off.

"This just in ! A plane leaving from California crashed minutes before arriving at the New York Airport , We just found out that 3 are dead and the rest of the passengers are severley injured. A source tells us that Richard Castle (New York's best Selling Author) was also on the plane and may be one of the dead victims! The police are currently trying to decide if this was a terrorist attack or if it was a problem with the plane !

It felt like the wind was knocked out of her. Was she breathing?! taking a breath and hyperventilating she covered her mouth with her hand. Know! This couldn't be happening! HOW! WHY! Oh please Lord no! Don't let him be one of the dead bodies! "M..M..Mommy!" "Oh aly!" Ally was crying and buried herself into Kate, making Kate cry as well. She had to see him! She had to know if he was alright! Quickly standing up she grabbed her keys and placed Ally on her hip running out as the news showed the details of the plane crash.

It felt like she was on air! She was running into the emergency room where it was a mad house. Injured people being taken left and right! Kate moved as fast as she could and got to the desk with Ally behind her. Trying to talk she breathed for a second before looking at the nurse. "My husband, Is he..alright?!" "ma'm, ma'm calm down." "He was in the place crash!" "Ok, what's your husband's name?" "Richard Castle." "Ok, give me a second." Nodding Kate let a few tears fall and tapped her foot waiting. "ok, he's in an emergency surgery." "So he's alive!" "I believe so." Letting out a breath Kate nodded and face palmed her face.